• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Is that such a big surprise?

I grew up playing League and I love the game, but I think Rugby has more to offer to someone who clearly has the ability to do both so well at such a high level.

What I did hear rumoured was talk of a 3 year deal ...... Maybe SBW has traded his wish for the purse of Boxing matches for the chance to hold two World Cups at the same time????

Yep, he's staying at the chooks.
I wonder if that means he wont be able to play in the 2015 Rugby World Cup the year after? I thought the All Blacks had a rule that you have to play in NZ for 2 years before a World Cup to be considered for selection...

I don't think he played two Super 15 seasons before the last world cup.. just the one for Crusaders in 2011.

I think he has made it fairly clear 2014 will be his last season in league and the nzru are happy for him to re-join after the nrl season next year to hopefully make the 2015 world cup squad.

I hope he plays a few ITM cup games next year after the nrl season.

Sonny only cares about the cash.

all blacks should focus on building a solid no 12 for a replacement to nonu now. It was expected to be sonny but he shouldn't be given special treatment.

Sonny only cares about the cash.

all blacks should focus on building a solid no 12 for a replacement to nonu now. It was expected to be sonny but he shouldn't be given special treatment.

I would like to see Francis Saili get abit more time in the All Blacks at 12 - very much a Nonu style player - which they need at 12 -

Age - only 22

Height - 180cm/5'11

Weight - 100kg/220lb

I would like to see Francis Saili get abit more time in the All Blacks at 12 - very much a Nonu style player - which they need at 12 -

Age - only 22

Height - 180cm/5'11

Weight - 100kg/220lb

did okay first test. End of year tours he will get his chance to impress.

Really interested in Ben smith at 13 next saturday. Conrad smith hasn't put one step wrong and is very good at tackling players far behind the advantage line. Will ben smith's form carry on into centre?

did okay first test. End of year tours he will get his chance to impress.

Really interested in Ben smith at 13 next saturday. Conrad smith hasn't put one step wrong and is very good at tackling players far behind the advantage line. Will ben smith's form carry on into centre?

Ben Smith is a centre at the core - the All Blacks have just put him on the wing because he is to good a player to leave out of the side - Conrad Smith is prob the best 13 All Blacks have ever had - so the new Smith has big shoes to fill but as Conrad comes to the end of his career the hand over to Jr Smith will be seemless.

Its nearly like Saili is the new Nonu and Ben Smith is the new Conrad Smith...

Saw something pretty amazing yesterday - was driving home after lunch at our local rugby club and saw a game just about to start on the clubs oval - pulled over with the girlfriend thinking it was the Aus V NZ Schoolboys - to our surprise it was the New Zealand Deaf Rugby side V the Australian Deaf Rugby side!

Fantastic to see the New Zealand side do the Haka and the game was played a a very high level.

Full Time - New Zealand 30 - Australia 13

Latest video

TOP 10 TRIES FROM THE GOLD COAST IRB 7s 2013

maybe @Admin; can embed this for me??
The #2 try by Walker was a beauty, pity he got injured before the final.

Last edited:
Ahh cool, I never heard about that!

boom

Saw something pretty amazing yesterday - was driving home after lunch at our local rugby club and saw a game just about to start on the clubs oval - pulled over with the girlfriend thinking it was the Aus V NZ Schoolboys - to our surprise it was the New Zealand Deaf Rugby side V the Australian Deaf Rugby side!

Fantastic to see the New Zealand side do the Haka and the game was played a a very high level.

Full Time - New Zealand 30 - Australia 13

Ahh cool, I never heard about that!

boom

Yea mate I had never heard of it either...was just driving past and was like shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit theres rugby on lol....Mrs was so excited :rolleyes:

Played rugby with a deaf guy at t high school.. he had an incredible sense of timing.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

The level of rugby was great - I am guessing most of them play in "normal" grades around Australia....

I am fairly sure there was something about a deaf/or semi deaf player playing in the Shute Shield over the last season...

Score predictions for this weekend?

All Blacks by 14

All Blacks by 1. But Quade Cooper to have a blinder.

469642-quade-cooper.jpg

Richie McCaw and Cory Jane out. Along with Dan Carter and Conrad Smith. Our best chance to knock them All Blacks off!!!!

Richie McCaw and Cory Jane out. Along with Dan Carter and Conrad Smith. Our best chance to knock them All Blacks off!!!!

With their depth they really dont lose anything really -

- Sam Cane with McCaw - Cane is McCaw Jr

- Charles Piutau for Jane - I would to be honest prefer Piutau - he is a total gun

- Aaron Cruden for Carter - Carter seems to be of out for about 3 years now lol...Cruden, Beauden Barrett, Tom Taylor are all fantastic 5/8's - to be honest I prefer Barrett/Cruden over Carter atm.