• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Far out.

NSW had qld on the ropes and had Ennis not decided to be a dickhead I think NSW could have kept that momentum and would have had a deserving victory.

You did watch the games when Farrah played right ? He will never play origin again, Way to slow around the ruck offered nothing in attack.

Gidley was dynamic, Changed the momentum with his dummy half options and ruck speed also cleaning up around the middle with great defense then pushing out wider in attack to create even more options.

i was at the game and the momment gidley went on we started playing well. ennis has done nothing to warrent him staying next year.

i thought gallen and bird played amazingly well. i cant believe they took gallen off.

and beau scott cant attack, and yes he is there to be a defender but they just cant seem to be able to stop inglis and boyd, that may be Bellamys fault

Birdy, Gallan, Lewis, learoyd lahrs, where all outstanding up front.

Birdys back to career form.

Gallan was relentless, outstanding effort.

you guys forgot to mention jarryd hayne people want to bag him all week i think he had a good game something like 8 tackle busts,line breaks offloads played well .
I still dont know how nate myles can throw the first one from the ground and ennis retaliates and qld get the penalty. doesn't make sense at all

You did watch the games when Farrah played right ? He will never play origin again, Way to slow around the ruck offered nothing in attack.

Gidley was dynamic, Changed the momentum with his dummy half options and ruck speed also cleaning up around the middle with great defense then pushing out wider in attack to create even more options.
Farrah, 1 game, yeah he didn't have his best game but Gidley has played a sh1tload now and finally had a half decent game, not brilliant but ok.
Gidley is over-rated by a long way.

Farrah can offer more than Ennis is attack, he is moire creative.

That's the good thing about footy, everyone has an opinion.

You think Gidley is God, I don't rate him.. :)

Lol at Studs not digging the Gids - he is good man, just doesn't have an ego like some of the other "names" in the league.

I don't remember Slater performance from other games but last night man of the match? :S

I was impressed with LehroydLarhs and Gallen actually pulled his head in.

Bird was also good and made me want to glass a woman in his honour!
So close, nsw ALMOST there they WERE SMELLING VICTORY! Then taken....

unsure about next year, two games in suncorp....hmmmm

Saw the Toyota cup whilst training and Raiders won there too. Hate Manly.

BTW Todd Carney Origin next year way over Soward.

Soward will never play Origin, if he was he would have been picked this year instead of Lyon in game #1.

Possibly Carney or Chris Lawrence if he keeps playing 5/8 and does well.

Ha you never know. He lacks any creative ability or the know how on directing his team and does well only as a result of the team playing well - however - I would not put anything past NSW selectors.

Haha on news tonight, "qld edition" (of course) Benji's awesome field goal was "inspired" by Lockyers in Origin on Wednesday night. :rolleyes: ! Idiots. Hardly!!!!!

Fell asleep rabbits game, did they deserve the loss?

Bloody Titans let me down in the tipping. They always fail at this time of year after looking promising, they've done since their inception.

Cartwright must go :rolleyes::(

Okay well last night I went to the city...

About 3 hours into the night, I see Sam Burgess hanging out at the bar (I go for the Bunnies and am a big fan of him)...

I approach him just for a photo and all I got to say is what a legend he actually is... He is by far the greatest role model of a NRL player...

Iv'e met Kidley (he was on drugs and was pretending to hump the table and was agro), Iv'e met Watmough and didn't want to talk to my mate who is a big fan of him...

Sam Burgess on the other hand was shouting me drinks all night and we were just talkign about football all night... Words cant explain what a sick c u n t he actually is, he was even teaching me how to do some sort of English shuffle haha...

Had the best night ever, except today I am hung over like a dog yet am happy as them drinks were from Sam :rolleyes:

Best off field NRL player I have ever met...

hayneplane.jpg