• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
@shrek how much did your multi pay? I had QLD 1-12 last night which also gave me the full (albeit a split) round.
Pearce was horrible last night. I don't think Corey Parker will pull on a maroon jersey again either. I think his was their only miss of the game

Pearce should never play again...

I thought Parker was pretty good in both games he deserved man of the series more than smith he just didn't play the 1st game..

Man smith and Slater are like Teflon nothing sticks to them

Well, well, well!!! Didn't I feel superior last night, in amongst all the blue turncoats.

Now that I have done an origin match in QLD and NSW, I have to say the the NSW crowd just does not intimidate the visiting team the same way the QLD crowd does.

NSW should have won the game last night. They had an awful lot of chances and could not convert to points. Greg Bird is brilliant, I had to feel for him when you looked at his effort. I read somewhere this morning that Luke Lewis did an injury to his calf as well, that did not help NSW.

So...the big question, which all of QLD has been asking for a while is..." who will the next real halves pair be for NSW?"

That is where they lost both this series and the last one. As soon as they control the halves they will win the series.

Last edited:
Its just pearce.

Maybe sironen might be a future prospect? Has more heart than most players...let alone pearce. Is stronger, probably faster, and definately smarter.

Tim.

Its just pearce.

Maybe sironen might be a future prospect? Has more heart than most players...let alone pearce. Is stronger, probably faster, and definately smarter.

Tim.

Carney has to fit in somewhere and maybe young Hastings, who is carving up in the 20s. Where does Adam Reynolds fit in too??

I like Adam reynolds and he's a good goalkicker too.

maybe both Reynolds in the halves, Adam and Josh. Farrrrk

Unless Maloney has a serious drop in form he deserves to keep his spot, he has made Pearce look good this season much like Lockyer made Wallace look better than he actually is. Carney also needs to show some form

I think Maloney is a fantastic player but to be honest didnt even notice him in all 3 games...which isnt a great sign...

Crusaders V Reds - Tonight - Crusaders at home

Crusaders by 12

Brumbies V Cheetahs - Sunday Arvo - Brumbies at home

Brumbies by 6

Brumbies kept tryless to win 15-13 against cheetahs. Cheetahs missed conversion in 80th minute.

Brumbies will get smashed by the bulls in loftus. No chance.

Crusaders will beat chiefs i reckon.

Brumbies kept tryless to win 15-13 against cheetahs. Cheetahs missed conversion in 80th minute.

Brumbies will get smashed by the bulls in loftus. No chance.

Crusaders will beat chiefs i reckon.

Yea mate Brumbies are really going to need to take it to another level to beat the Bulls at home - Brumbies really havnt hit the form they were in earlier in the season in the later parts of the season.

Crusaders are in some crazy form - have no idea whats going on with them at the moment - they are playing some fantastic rugby - I have Crusaders by around 8-10 in this game.

Also the All Blacks need to be looking at some of these Crusaders players to make the All Blacks squad...some have been fantastic.

Yea mate Brumbies are really going to need to take it to another level to beat the Bulls at home - Brumbies really havnt hit the form they were in earlier in the season in the later parts of the season.

Crusaders are in some crazy form - have no idea whats going on with them at the moment - they are playing some fantastic rugby - I have Crusaders by around 8-10 in this game.

Also the All Blacks need to be looking at some of these Crusaders players to make the All Blacks squad...some have been fantastic.

I thought brumbies played pretty decent against cheetahs. But defiantly 2nd best. I wanted cheetahs to win, they are exiciting to watch.
Pretoria is a fortress. At an altitude. Players say its the hardest place to win.
Bulls have 2nd most missed tackles and arent as good at the breakdown as cheetahs. But morne steyn will punish the brumbies breakdown penalties they like to give away.

Crusaders are above everyone from that last match.Crusaders are probably the best chance to win the comp seeing as they can win away from home.

Its gonna be shit if the final is in south africa though. 2am start here or so.

Ryan Crotty should be in the all black squad i reckon.

I thought brumbies played pretty decent against cheetahs. But defiantly 2nd best. I wanted cheetahs to win, they are exiciting to watch.
Pretoria is a fortress. At an altitude. Players say its the hardest place to win.
Bulls have 2nd most missed tackles and arent as good at the breakdown as cheetahs. But morne steyn will punish the brumbies breakdown penalties they like to give away.

Crusaders are above everyone from that last match.Crusaders are probably the best chance to win the comp seeing as they can win away from home.

Its gonna be shit if the final is in south africa though. 2am start here or so.

Ryan Crotty should be in the all black squad i reckon.

Very true mate.

I agree 100% that Crotty needs to be an All Black asap

Then net is slowing closing on Gallen re the peptides. [MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; watchoo know about this?