• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Don't think another club team picked from the last 25 years could come close to that.

Anyone else wanna pick a club team from whenever to rival that?

My Team: (some never played GF but hey)

1. Darren Lockyer
2. Lote Tuquri
3. Justin Hodges
4. Steve Renouf
5. Wendell Sailor
6. Wally Lewis (captain)
7. Allan Langer
8. Shane Webcke
9. Kerrod Walters
10. Glenn Lazarus
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Brad Thorn
13. Gorden Tallis
Coach: Wayne Bennett

yeah Melb from the last 6 or 7 years.

farrk.
Heck Shrek. You been hangin with Poni. Smokin da wacky tobaccy?

Name me a Melbourne Storm team that man on man defeats my team. I'll help you out:

Fullback? Lockyer v Slater.Lockyer kept Slater out of the Qld side or pushed to wing for many years. Fullback - Lockyer.

Wing? Geyer, Bayer (how ever you spell kunce name), Sideshow Bob. None them can stand next to Tuquri and Big Dell.

Centres? Hodges best defencive centre in the world for many years. Inglis, best attacking centre in the world for many years. Who you gunna stand next to Inglis?

Halves? Fook me. The King and Alfie could cure cancer! Cronk while a very good player not up there with Langer yet. Hill, joke?

Forwards? Gets a bit heavy here but. Lazarus played for Broncs before Storm so heres ours sorry. Kearns, and Howe? Good props but not up there with Big Lazo and Webbie.

Second rowers? Blair, Kearney, that current dude. Tallis, Thorn and Thaiday should take care of this.

You've got an hour or two, you'll need it :D I'll pop back in later.

Yeh Cheika likes him too. He'd fit in well & they have room under the cap now drew Mitchell's gone

Yea theres afew guys leaving the Tahs at the end of the season - def have the money to fit him in - he will play alot better being at home/around family etc I think - hopefully they will chuck him back in at no.10.

From the Fox Sports website, Cheika brings up some good points regarding rugby referee's

NSW Waratahs coach Michael Cheika says Super Rugby referees are over-reacting to strong tackles and making Super Rugby soft.

Cheika said panicky officials were turning the competition into touch football after experienced referee Steve Walsh watched a replay before issuing Waratahs hooker John Ulugia a yellow card on Saturday night for a jarring and seemingly legal chest-high tackle on Queensland winger Rod Davies.

Cheika compared Walsh's decision to umpire Aleem Dar missing England batsman's Stuart Broad's blatant edge in the first Ashes Test against Australia at Trent Bridge.
"Everyone saw it. I don't know if it was Aleem Dar proportions, but it was pretty crooked,'' Cheika said after the Waratahs' season-ending 14-12 loss to the Reds in Sydney.

"He had a second look as well. It was interesting listening to the third umpire, the TMO. He was saying: 'Do you want me to comment, Steve?'
"And he said: 'No, no, no. I'll have another look.' So he didn't want him to comment obviously.

"But I think everyone saw he put his arms around him. I don't know whether they should have had a kiss or not while they were in there.
"It's a shame because hardness is going out of the game.

"There's nothing illegal about it. It's a good, hard tackle and that's what we try to get guys to do at training.
"Then in a game, as soon as someone puts in a good shot on, everyone panics. Like, give him the sin bin.

"I don't know, touch footy next year maybe.''

Cheika also called for touch judges to have their rights to intervene on offside plays removed, claiming they were too inconsistent.
"I was really disappointed for some of the penalties for offside. They were absolutely wrong,'' he said.
"Then, when they (the Reds) are clearly offside at the end right in front of the posts, they don't give it.
"When we practice the hard line speed (in defence), what's the point?

"There's no point practising a hard line speed if you get penalised because, when they turn around, you look like you're in front when you're actually not when you watch the video.

"Maybe we'll go back to playing drift defence like the 1980s. Before that, I'd prefer to get the microphones turned off on the sidelines.

"I think they (should) leave the ref decide.''

I'm a charitable man. I'll give you up till kick off on Wednesday or as long as you like. :)
OK Kunce, off the top of my head. No Googling.

1. Billy Slater
2. Israel Folau
3. Greg Inglis
4. The bloke that went to Union - Can't fckn remember . Webster I think
5. Matt Geyer
6. Brett Kimmorley (yes I moved him to 5/8)
7. Cooper Kronk
8. Crocker
9. Ryan Hoffman
10. Rodney Howe
11. Robbie Kearns
12. Cameron Smith
13. Glen Lazarus

Chew on that Kunce. :D

My Team: (some never played GF but hey)

1. Darren Lockyer
2. Lote Tuquri
3. Justin Hodges
4. Steve Renouf
5. Wendell Sailor
6. Wally Lewis (captain)
7. Allan Langer
8. Shane Webcke
9. Kerrod Walters
10. Glenn Lazarus
11. Sam Thaiday
12. Brad Thorn
13. Gorden Tallis
Coach: Wayne Bennett

OK Kunce, off the top of my head. No Googling.

1. Billy Slater
2. Israel Folau
3. Greg Inglis
4. The bloke that went to Union - Can't fckn remember . Webster I think
5. Matt Geyer
6. Brett Kimmorley (yes I moved him to 5/8)
7. Cooper Kronk
8. Crocker
9. Ryan Hoffman
10. Rodney Howe
11. Robbie Kearns
12. Cameron Smith
13. Glen Lazarus

Chew on that Kunce. :D

got me fooked how Glenn Lazarus is gunna play for both teams, let alone at 13 lock - biggest lock forward in history kunce :D.

Probably better to put Cronk at 5/8 isn't it. Hasn't he played 5/8 before. I forgot about Folau until this morning, like Lazo he played for Broncs first hey.

Think I saw this game, a great game, final score was Brisbane 24 Melbourne 14

:D

Sorry swap Crocker and Lazarus around.

I guess Cronk could play 5/8. I left out Finch and Scott Hill for 5/8.

got me fooked how Glenn Lazarus is gunna play for both teams, let alone at 13 lock - biggest lock forward in history kunce :D.

Probably better to put Cronk at 5/8 isn't it. Hasn't he played 5/8 before. I forgot about Folau until this morning, like Lazo he played for Broncs first hey.

Think I saw this game, a great game, final score was Brisbane 24 Melbourne 14

:D
And yesboth lazzo and Folau played for Storm first. hehehe.

Please be omiting them from your team.

I think my Melb team > than Bronco team.