• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Meanwhile.

Penreth-Panthers-nrl-29425483-1024-768.jpg

No, he can not. However, I don't think I can actually blame him for this loss, as much as it pains me to say.

The lions were just too good everywhere tonight......

On the bright side, does this mean Robbie can piss off home?

No, he can not. However, I don't think I can actually blame him for this loss, as much as it pains me to say.

The lions were just too good everywhere tonight......

On the bright side, does this mean Robbie can piss off home?

No he didn't lose this game. The first one yes and tried his best to lose the second one. Any time he goes to kick it you wonder what the fuck is going to happen this time.

The lions were too good.

Agreed. Is it getting carried away to suggest we would have already won the series before game 3 kick off with a different number 10?

Robbie Deans = Terrible/Gone (should of gone 3 years ago)
Wallabies forwards = Soft
wallabies Backs = dysfunctional

Mogg, Lealillifano were good - Wallabies need a change at coaching level and some "key" players need to be dropped i.e JOC, Beale.

We put a South African in charge of our Cricket team and went backwards, a Kiwi in charge of our Union team and went nowhere. Lets hope the ARB follow the lead of the ACB and appoint a fucken Aussie and they do it now.

I hope Mckenzie gets the job and not white.
White is a saffa and his teams have a boring south african style rugby.

We put a South African in charge of our Cricket team and went backwards, a Kiwi in charge of our Union team and went nowhere. Lets hope the ARB follow the lead of the ACB and appoint a fucken Aussie and they do it now.

To be fair the cricket team was up shit creek before Arthur took over.

I hope Mckenzie gets the job and not white.
White is a saffa and his teams have a boring south african style rugby.

I hope white gets it. Proven record around the world. At least till after the next world cup, who gives a fuck if you are winning ugly you still winning.

Atm White is the best coach in Aus - the problem with Mckenzie is that though I think he will bring in abit more structure I dont think the Wallabies will play a much different game than they do with Deans if Mckenzie was in charge - and there "game plan" does not work - with White you know you will get a crazy good structured game plan - yes much like the All Blacks and South Africans - yes at times it may be boring but at the end of the day at least they might win something? lol.

Saying that though you can really say the Brumbies have been "boring" this year.

Atm White is the best coach in Aus - the problem with Mckenzie is that though I think he will bring in abit more structure I dont think the Wallabies will play a much different game than they do with Deans if Mckenzie was in charge - and there "game plan" does not work - with White you know you will get a crazy good structured game plan - yes much like the All Blacks and South Africans - yes at times it may be boring but at the end of the day at least they might win something? lol.

Saying that though you can really say the Brumbies have been "boring" this year.

Agree with you there and brumbies have been playing good rugby and grinding rugby when needed

White won the world cup because the laws at that time was suited to saffa rugby.
Kick, maul, penalty. Zzz.

Mckenzie has been around aussie teams for a while. He deserves it. A foreigner will only get the job if there is no one else.

And in other news....

The Melbourne Rebels name Tony McGahan as their new head coach. Did I read somewhere that the Rebels were waiting on the the Wallabies to see if Ewan McKenzie would be coaching them or not before they made their call to select a new coach?

Does this mean that McKenzie has the job for the Wallabies?

White won the world cup because the laws at that time was suited to saffa rugby.
Kick, maul, penalty. Zzz.

Mckenzie has been around aussie teams for a while. He deserves it. A foreigner will only get the job if there is no one else.

Taken the brumbies from a pile of shit to a good team also,

All I can think of is when McKenzie was coaching the warratahs what a disaster