• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Leiliafano to ten? Cummins or Mogg to start?
You're right though, probably won't happen

Get rid of Nick phipps on the bench. Seriously. And put a super 15 10 on the bench. Foley imo will be a great wallaby flyhalf. But he can't debut in a test series decider.

Adam Ashley Cooper played really well tonight, he is very underrated.

Interesting fact - The past 3 lions tours, the home team that has won didn't win the world cup 2 years later. All blacks thrashing of the lions in 2005 and then crashing out in the quarter final. Springboks crashing out in quarter final.
Over confident after beating the lions perhaps.

Ok...So I haven't posted in a little while....

But FUCK ME if JOC is not still complete SHIT!

Just had to get that out there. Why is he not on the wing where he should be?

Last edited:
Warriors defeat bronco's 18-16.
They sure have turned the tables since the 60 flogging by the Panther's. That's 5 straight.

He killed it. What's the chance of getting him in for JOC osaturday night?

Also, Jared Waerea-Hargraves had a stormer.

More news ....Horwill has to wait until tomorrow morning for decision in appeal hearing. He did not look confident in a photo on the foxsports website.

He killed it. What's the chance of getting him in for JOC osaturday night?

Also, Jared Waerea-Hargraves had a stormer.

More news ....Horwill has to wait until tomorrow morning for decision in appeal hearing. He did not look confident in a photo on the foxsports website.

He should get 2-3 weeks - it was a clear stomp - from the position he was in there was no need to be stomping/rucking.

He should get 2-3 weeks - it was a clear stomp - from the position he was in there was no need to be stomping/rucking.

Well...here's one I did not expect...I thought you were right....but...

Horwill cleared to play this Saturday for Australia against the Lions.

Well...here's one I did not expect...I thought you were right....but...

Horwill cleared to play this Saturday for Australia against the Lions.

Awesome!!!

james-horwill_2597766b.jpg

130940948_rugby_425160c.jpg