• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Brett Stewart was way out of his league when he played Origin. Hayne has been playing terrible and has shown nothing as a Origin fullback as yet and has a lot to learn at club level for that matter in regardes to positioning his self in defense and reading plays.

Every player makes mistakes, Mistakes for Gidley are very rare and if the rest of the players played with half the heart Gids does every time he wears the blue it would be a much more upbeat style of play.

That said i believe Josh Dugan will be the future blues fullback for a long time once he get his shot which will be the next series if he stays injury free.
Heart only gets you so far, you need ability to go with that, not saying Gidley doesn't have abilitybut it's not up to Origin standard. Agree on Dugan, he will be the next fullback, the sooner the better.

Eat shit Broncos I never got to watch the game but hear nothing but praise for Robbie Farah!!!!

I read an article in the Australian the other day about having Origin an even bigger spectacle. Even selling it off and having no other games to really focus on it though some complaints were that people whinge not having enough other games to watch. IMO I hate Origin time as they don't have a full round anyway so I'd be happy to have it on a Friday night even and it also gives all other teams a break and the other part of the article was to slightly extend the season.
I don't think this would be a problem if the breaks around Origin are scheduled - players are refreshed and would benefit from a little more time off in my opinion.
Bronco's and Tigers were woeful. I hate Origin too as it disrupts the regular season games. have them as stand alones.

Also this push to have the whole QLD side become the Test side -0 haha what a joke. Have yet to hear of a single person outside of QLD to promote this, and on nrl.com Steve Renouf talks about already as if being a conspiracy that there will be at least ONE NSW based player in the team.
Let's not forget that the qld team are very good, but part of them that looks so good is due to nsw being so terrible also. It is ridiculous to think that nsw players are unable to gel with qld players just as they have in every other australian team.
I probably should be posting this in the venting thread but nevermind.

qld prob win origin 3-nil despite being high on red bull and sleeping pills like last year (haha morons) they just know how to make it work for them this time ::)

I would not be surprised if Kade Snowden played his way into an Australian jersey, Lewis and Gidley are a given. Hayne will have to play well to get on the wing as Darius Boyd is in top form, Tom Learoyd-Lahrs is also a good chance for a bench spot if he has another big game next week. Brett Morris and Paul Gallen will probably also retain there spots as they usually stick with the side that play well last test.

The dynamic of the blues forward pack pack has changed so much for this last game and when the forwards go forward
Mitchell Pearce will show his potential.

You're right about Hayne Hello, for all the genius he supposedly holds he has not been very promising - too much of a media show pony this year. Crying to his mum because Anderson told him he played like shit haha. I would not see a test team weakened by his absence.

Stud it was grey as here yesterday with some good rain which wouldn't have helped, but got to see the highlights and glad Tigers got the win!!

Ye though I'm pretty sure we will finish up in the top 8 without him, and with a few forwards making a return they should be able to keep us in the top 8...

He will be back for the finals and that's when Souths dominate the league even when the ref's, judiciary, and all 50/50 calls go against us...

mate i have got to rap sam burgess hes been a machine for you guys all year one of the best buys this year.
how do you think young beau falloon or however its spelt is going to go for replacing issac luke ?

Isaac Luke is a big loss no doubt, I think him along with Burgess this year have really stood out... Also I think our halves (FINALLY) are doing something or progressing in some way...

I am pretty sure they were talking about Faloon or Simpson to go up to hooker... I'm not all that keen in comparison to the job Luke would of done but then they might step up... I'm just itching for Friday's game to see how they go...

I think if Sutton (in my opinion the biggest hot or cold player) wakes up and our forwards do a good job (pretty certain Crocker is back, but then again who knows if he is match fit)... I think we are a top 4 team as long as the players gel properly and no more injuries...

Even though it was the past just a quick opinion question for you guys...

Don't you find it funny how Isaac Luke gets a 1 match suspension for late hitting Thurston (the face of the game apparently, meanwhile his a ****ing pussy) which in my opinion the guy was in mid air and couldn't of stopped, and if anything should of been a in game penalty.

Yet Jarrod Hayne gets off for headbutting (striking) Slater?

Both Hayne and Luke used the same lawyer (apparently one of the best).

So just any opinions on the consistency of the judiciary in our "great game"...

I think from this 'awesome' referring in our game along with biased calls and inconsistent judiciary suspensions is why I haven't watched a game of NRL since the world cup... But then again from what iv'e seen from the world cup it isn't too far off the NRL haha

Isaac Luke is a big loss no doubt, I think him along with Burgess this year have really stood out... Also I think our halves (FINALLY) are doing something or progressing in some way...

I am pretty sure they were talking about Faloon or Simpson to go up to hooker... I'm not all that keen in comparison to the job Luke would of done but then they might step up... I'm just itching for Friday's game to see how they go...

I think if Sutton (in my opinion the biggest hot or cold player) wakes up and our forwards do a good job (pretty certain Crocker is back, but then again who knows if he is match fit)... I think we are a top 4 team as long as the players gel properly and no more injuries...

Even though it was the past just a quick opinion question for you guys...

Don't you find it funny how Isaac Luke gets a 1 match suspension for late hitting Thurston (the face of the game apparently, meanwhile his a ****ing pussy) which in my opinion the guy was in mid air and couldn't of stopped, and if anything should of been a in game penalty.

Yet Jarrod Hayne gets off for headbutting (striking) Slater?

Both Hayne and Luke used the same lawyer (apparently one of the best).

So just any opinions on the consistency of the judiciary in our "great game".

I think from this 'awesome' referring in our game along with biased calls and inconsistent judiciary suspensions is why I haven't watched a game of NRL since the world cup... But then again from what iv'e seen from the world cup it isn't too far off the NRL haha
The new Independant Commission will hopefully fix these issues, if and when they get started.

Sutton is such a big guy i dont know why he isnt breaking threw tackles and hitting the gaps harder.
I dont agree that isaac should of got a one match ban and im not going to go into a discussion about the jarryd hayne headbutting incident as im a parra fan and it will proberly be biased and i hate that slater guy ,but yes the video ref and running refs are very inconsistant this year

Sutton is no.1 in line break assists this season ahead on Johnathan Thurston and 2nd in try assists behind Luke Walsh who is in great form also,

Look the fuk out if he starts playing to his full potential.

yeah theres no doubting that mate sutton has got more potential hes 2nd with 15 try asissts along side darius boyd whose playing very good right now for the dragons ,i just think his line running isnt as stronge as it could be otherwise hed be a dangerous guy close to the line but saying that he seems to be running more lately so hopefully he keeps it going

Gasnier had a shocker on Monday..sucked in.
Who agrees he only joined the Saints to win a Premiership? If the Dragons were running second last after 16 weeks, no farken way he would have signed.

I hate him. Traitor / turncoat

Sadly QLD are way too good, their backline is in a different league to NSW. I'd be shocked to see the Blues get up.....they're about to kick off.