• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Not bad guns for a winger!

665927-luke-morahan.jpg

I heard Joseph Tomane has come into the squad - I rate this dude so highly - I rate the whole 2013 Brumbies Squad highly - he will make a big difference and been in much better form than Digby.

Yep....Deans keeps JOC at 10 for the second test.

I actually think I would like to see a Lions victory.....but when it comes down to it I will still support the wallabies!!

Lions have made 5 changes to the side for this Saturdays game -

15. Leigh Halfpenny (Cardiff B...lues/Wales)
14. Tommy Bowe (Ulster/Ireland)
13. Brian O’Driscoll (Leinster/Ireland)
12. Jonathan Davies (Scarlets/Wales)
11. George North (Scarlets/Wales)
10. Jonathan Sexton (Leinster/Ireland)
9. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers/England)

1. Makovina Vunipola (Saracens/England)
2. Tom Youngs (Leicester Tigers/England)
3. Adam Jones (Ospreys/Wales)
4. Alun Wyn Jones (Ospreys/Wales)
5. Geoff Parling (Leicester Tigers/England)
6. Dan Lydiate (Dragons/Wales)
7. Sam Warburton (Cardiff Blues/Wales) Captain
8. Jamie Heaslip (Leinster/Ireland)

Replacements
16. Richard Hibbard (Ospreys/Wales)
17. Ryan Grant (Glasgow Warriors/Scotland)
18. Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers/England)
19. Tom Croft (Leicester Tigers/England)
20. Sean O’Brien (Leinster/Ireland)
21. Conor Murray (Munster/Ireland)
22. Owen Farrell (Saracens/England)
23. Alex Cuthbert (Cardiff Blues/Wales)

Wallabies:

Benn Robinson,
Stephen Moore,
Ben Alexander,
James Horwill (c),
Kane Douglas,
Ben Mowen,
Michael Hooper,
Wycliff Palu,
Will Genia,
James O'Connor,
Joe Tomane,
Christian Lealiifano,
Adam Ashley-Cooper,
Israel Folau,
Kurtley Beale.

Res:
Saia Fainga'a,
James Slipper,
Sekope Kepu,
Rob Simmons,
Liam Gill,
Nick Phipps,
Rob Horne,
Jesse Mogg.

They have left JOC at No.10 - to be honest you sort of had to leave him there even though he had a shocker - I think Deans was damned if he did and damned if he didnt.

Beale will make a big difference at 15 though - I would say you will see him take over ALOT of the general play movement and JOC will drop back - when he came on last week you could see he took control.

Good to see Lealiifano back - this guy could make a big difference to. Also brining in Tomane I think they have strengthened the wing with bringing him on - and also putting Mogg on the bench could make a big difference late in the game considering he is one of the fastest players in Australian rugby and a great runner of the ball - could course some dramas for tired defence.

I think the Lions again will 1. try keep it in the tight 5 2. have players/pods running at JOC - they may keep there kicking game abit tighter and kick away from Folau and prob try and target Tomane.

Would prefer to have Mogg in the starting side ahead of Beale, but was happy with Beale's performance last week so...

Let's hope they can turn pressure into points this week.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Lions have made 5 changes to the side for this Saturdays game -

15. Leigh Halfpenny (Cardiff B...lues/Wales)
14. Tommy Bowe (Ulster/Ireland)
13. Brian O’Driscoll (Leinster/Ireland)
12. Jonathan Davies (Scarlets/Wales)
11. George North (Scarlets/Wales)
10. Jonathan Sexton (Leinster/Ireland)
9. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers/England)

1. Makovina Vunipola (Saracens/England)
2. Tom Youngs (Leicester Tigers/England)
3. Adam Jones (Ospreys/Wales)
4. Alun Wyn Jones (Ospreys/Wales)
5. Geoff Parling (Leicester Tigers/England)
6. Dan Lydiate (Dragons/Wales)
7. Sam Warburton (Cardiff Blues/Wales) Captain
8. Jamie Heaslip (Leinster/Ireland)

Replacements
16. Richard Hibbard (Ospreys/Wales)
17. Ryan Grant (Glasgow Warriors/Scotland)
18. Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers/England)
19. Tom Croft (Leicester Tigers/England)
20. Sean O’Brien (Leinster/Ireland)
21. Conor Murray (Munster/Ireland)
22. Owen Farrell (Saracens/England)
23. Alex Cuthbert (Cardiff Blues/Wales)

Pretty good side. Phillips was shut down last week but since he was welsh wondering if he would stay there. Youngs has looked good.

Bowe will be exciting.

Unsure about Roberts. And davies isnt on the bench.

Wallabies by 3 points.

Lions by 2 tonight.

Who thinks Souths will go all the way this season? They really dont have a weakness in their team - Greg has been the buy of the century I think lol

Souths were might impressive last night in atrocious conditions [MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION]; .
I wouldn't under estimate a full strength Storm though. They easily accounted for Souths earlier on.

Head Kunce

Wallabies 1-12 tonight. Genia hopefully will lift again and Beale looking to forget last weeks kick.

Souths were ok last night. Merritt proved again he is a good club player, nothing more. I've seen him around a few times and he's bigger than you'd think.