• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Well I got pinged last time i was there$75, but the street I parked in had no signs. Fucking Kunce [MENTION=12409]L.P.S.[/MENTION];

Well I got pinged last time i was there$75, but the street I parked in had no signs. Fucking Kunce @L.P.S.;
Just park at any train station, theres cameras at most now and they're free, and catch the train to Milton train station then theres a newish walkway straight from train station to Suncorp Stadium.

Thanks. will do next time
But seriously build a farrking car park. I don't mind paying 15-20 bux for convenience. geeez tight arse Kunce.

Warriors V Chooks......What a game!

Warriors were lucky but they put the effort in so good on them.

I am currently watching the Storm V Knights replay and within the first 5 minutes it has turned into AFL. Chambers has stood up and tried to kiss his opposing centre because "no punching" .....I have to say...

FUCK ME ...GHEY!!!

Warriors V Chooks......What a game!

Warriors were lucky but they put the effort in so good on them.

I am currently watching the Storm V Knights replay and within the first 5 minutes it has turned into AFL. Chambers has stood up and tried to kiss his opposing centre because "no punching" .....I have to say...

FUCK ME ...GHEY!!!
it was a good game. Warriors have turned the corner. Elliot would be feeling all giddy.
[MENTION=11621]taurus[/MENTION]; would be devo the Chooks lost :D

I missed it @Player; spewing.

highlights
[YOUTUBE]1PDwZnP6uLQ[/YOUTUBE]

Woot, Woot, Woot!!!

Only 6 more sleeps until I am inn the crowd at Suncorp.....

Here's praying for an Australian win over the Lions and Robbie Deans to instantly die of some weird illness....haha....failing that it would just be good to have a different coach!

how much did it cost you for a ticket?

If Robbie doesn't win he will probably go. His winning percentage is actually decent for a Wallaby coach. And he also did win Super rugby title(s?) with the Crusaders.

Hes a good coach, but the wallabies need a change.

Tickets were $95....not bad I thought.

As for Deans, the team he had at the Crusaders could have probably beat the Lions on their own. I reckon I could of coached them from my arm chair.

Afraid to say I can't agree....he should be hanging from a shadow board.....Tool!

Tickets were $95....not bad I thought.

As for Deans, the team he had at the Crusaders could have probably beat the Lions on their own. I reckon I could of coached them from my arm chair.

Afraid to say I can't agree....he should be hanging from a shadow board.....Tool!

McKenzie willl probably take over.
As a kiwi, im scared. He has a good record against new zealand teams for the reds.

He might get the job. He seems to be able to use the players available to him and get results.

There may be other candidates....but I think you are right.

The kiwis will always be hard to beat, they are just awesome at rugby.

I agree McKenzie should take over now.
He's done his time in 15's and we want a fucking Aussie coach

Head Kunce

He might get the job. He seems to be able to use the players available to him and get results.

There may be other candidates....but I think you are right.

The kiwis will always be hard to beat, they are just awesome at rugby.

I agree McKenzie should take over now.
He's done his time in 15's and we want a fucking Aussie coach

Head Kunce

I think my pick would be Jake White..

Proven international coach, has won a world cup with a journeyman team. has turned the brumbies from a rabble to the best team in the comp.

Mckenzie or White are both great. Either will be better than Deans. But as someone said, the all blacks are always hard to beat, no matter who you have in the side or who's coaching.

I think my pick would be Jake White..

Proven international coach, has won a world cup with a journeyman team. has turned the brumbies from a rabble to the best team in the comp.

Its just not right giving the national coach to someone from another country.
Chiefs and bulls are probably the best teams in comp currently.