• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Broncos lose again.
Surely coach now is under pressure. Done nothing in 4 years since Bennett left.

So did I. but fuck, flogged last week, flogged again by 2 teams not really considered top 4 hopes.

Bennet back at the broncos in 2 years.

So did I. but fuck, flogged last week, flogged again by 2 teams not really considered top 4 hopes.

Bennet back at the broncos in 2 years.

Tim Sheens could be a good bet to end up there..

On another note warriors are expected to announce the signing of tomkins this week..

British lions raping the country boys. More like super 15 guys who have a country background and club players with the same. Would be a great experience but way out of their league. Lions are so skillful. George North is unreal

British lions raping the country boys. More like super 15 guys who have a country background and club players with the same. Would be a great experience but way out of their league. Lions are so skillful. George North is unreal

Yeah so what are the requirements to be picked in this team. Any decent names. They are getting bashed up.

Guys with a country background, thats it i think. Only one or two are still playing in the bush. Tim Davidson is the Sydney uni captain and played a few superXV games. Metcher is an up and coming prop who I've had a bit to do with. The Aussie guys are very good players, but are being dominated by much larger and faster men.
Most guys are fringe superXV players/squad members.

What a game last night.
Lions are really starting to gel.

Leigh half penny running off an offload will make some breaks.

I dont want Waburton to start. Put BOD as captain.

Woot, Woot, Woot!!!

Only 6 more sleeps until I am inn the crowd at Suncorp.....

Here's praying for an Australian win over the Lions and Robbie Deans to instantly die of some weird illness....haha....failing that it would just be good to have a different coach!

Woot, Woot, Woot!!!

Only 6 more sleeps until I am inn the crowd at Suncorp.....

Here's praying for an Australian win over the Lions and Robbie Deans to instantly die of some weird illness....haha....failing that it would just be good to have a different coach!
Luck you. I hate Suncorp. Can't park anywhere. :mad:

This will be Deans last season. Too many fails.

Luck you. I hate Suncorp. Can't park anywhere. :mad:

This will be Deans last season. Too many fails.
Park anywhere in Brisbane and get the train to Milton train station. Can park in South Brisbane/West End now and just walk across the new bridge to Suncorp now too.

EDIT: Council has recently brought in Parking Meters for weekends now too in Inner City Brisbane, just watch out.

Last edited: