• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Try discovering the real story before saying if its murder or not.

Oh the authorities have charged him with murder Liam.

But all the public knows is that he hit someone, who very sadly died in hospital this afternoon. They then slapped him with a murder charge. Which is interesting, because typically drunken bar fights don't add up to someone intentionally trying to kill another person -which is what murder implies. Prior intent.

It's a very sad situation regardless of what the charge is. But I'm sure details will unfold in the coming days.

Oh okay lolz thought he was still in trial.

Well at least he didnt just get a slap on the hand like they all normally do.

Yes but bella, there was an intention to hurt him badly...
A king hit implies this. You dont accidentally hurt someone with a king hit, not do you just intend to hurt them a little bit...you intend to fuck their shit right up...
Therefore murder.

I think there might be some wires getting crossed here. This isn't the king hit thing from the Cross. This doesn't sound like a king hit at all. It sounds like an argument that ended in a bashing that resulted in a death.

BULLETIN :

IT STARTED as heated words exchanged across the Kingscliff Beach Hotel during a Sunday afternoon drinking session.

The former South Sydney, Manly and Tigers halfback Craig Field, 39, and Shaun Fathers, 41, became involved in a running dispute with a local north coast cattle farmer and father of two, Kelvin Kane, 50.

It continued, police said, until the pub closed at 9pm, when the three men allegedly went to the hotel car park to sort it out.

Mr Kane was then allegedly ''king hit'' once in the head, falling to the ground and suffering fatal head injuries. He died in Tweed Heads Hospital at 1pm yesterday.

Mr Field, who played 183 first-grade rugby league games in Australia over an 11-year career, and Mr Fathers were yesterday charged with his murder.

''There was a confrontation in the hotel during the afternoon and evening,'' Tweed Heads Superintendent Stuart Wilkins said. ''At the closing of the hotel it has moved to the car park where it's taken a violent turn. We believe it was one significant punch that caused this man to fall to the ground and hit his head.''

Police and paramedics found Mr Kane unconscious outside the pub on Marine Parade about 9.15pm. They tried to revive him before he was taken to Tweed Heads Hospital and placed on life support.

Mr Field and Mr Fathers were arrested at a nearby home and taken to the local police station where they were charged yesterday morning with assault occasioning grievous bodily harm.

This charge was revised to murder after Mr Kane died of a brain hemmorhage yesterday afternoon and witness reports had been gathered by Kingscliff Beach Hotel staff and patrons recalling the incident that allegedly went on for many hours within the pub, before spilling violently outside at closing time.

Mr Kane is survived by his wife and two children.

Flapping sydney media..

Bulldogs star Ben Barba leads the race as the NRL's best player | thetelegraph.com.au

Team of the year supposedly.. Ben Mutalino has been hands down the best prop in the comp but seeing as he plays for the Warriors will never get a mention..

Did anyone see the 'Inglis Hit' IMO he should have been sent off no doubt about it, the sooner the shoulder charge is gone from the game the better... there is nothing good about it from a player welfare point of view. had he used a proper tackling technique he was still have smashed him, but it would have been round the chest.

Wow
2 great games of NRL last night.
Bulldogs by one in golden point and the Storm also by one point.
Broncos slump to 5 consecutive losses which leaves their finals hopes in jeopardy. Good muahahah.

I can see a Bulldogs v Sea Eagles grand final.

Tigers outplayed doggies. But doggies got it done when it mattered. Farah should have been awarded that try though...
Both played exceptional though and was a great game!
and yeah second game was also great! Good signs heading into september.

Bloody channel not showing the Wallabies game till 11:30 tonight, instead, 3 farkin episodes of csi reruns and Adams family movie for fark sake.......

I hate this "no televised saturday games on free TV" bullshit.....
My husband turned on the radio earlier and asked if I was going to listen to the match.....
I said "no way! Last time I did that I nearly burnt my ear off!"

;)