• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Go Panthers ...but fuck Ivan Cleary...

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Yeah, the Clearys shit me too. Ivan seems to not build the Club, leaves them in poor shape. The Son looks like cousin it or is that Pugsly or Thing!

I cheered for Penrith last time they played the Storm in a GF. This time I'll probably be on the Storm. Cleary seems like douchebag.

I just can't respect the bloke after how he handled the tigers situation.

You don't stand in front of a group of players that look up to you and tell them you have a contract and will of course honour it.... Then send a text to those same players a week or two later saying you're quitting so you can coach your young bloke. Lol. He never addressed the group again. And yep, left the club in a mess (was already a mess after Jason Taylor screwed up the the development system...).

Yeah nah he's a ****. Lol.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I cheered for Penrith last time they played the Storm in a GF. This time I'll probably be on the Storm. Cleary seems like douchebag.

Penrith have never played The Storm in a GF.

Their last GF was in 2003 and they beat the Goosesters.

Oops, yeah meant Roosters.

Penrith should win GF. Anthony Griffin built a strong Club, Cleary reaping the rewards of all Griffin's good work.

Oops, yeah meant Roosters.

Penrith should win GF. Anthony Griffin built a strong Club, Cleary reaping the rewards of all Griffin's good work.

As long as they win.
Griffin, Cleary, Gus can share the rewards although Clearly will claim it.

Heard Royce Simmons say they've been playing together since U13s. That'll mean they'll probably retain most Players next year, combined with this experience they'll be favourites for next year. Storm without Smith won't be there.

If you are experiencing mental health issues or suicidal feelings contact Lifeline on 13 11 14 or BeyondBlue on 1300 224 636. If it is an emergency please call 000