• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Game 3 tomorrow night.

bring it on.

State-of-Origin-2012.jpg

1200-state-of-origin.jpg

i don't care too much for league

but i think the blues will win.

State of origin is sooo dirty, the refs let the players get away with anything!

i don't care too much for league

but i think the blues will win.

State of origin is sooo dirty, the refs let the players get away with anything!

Blues will win! What bloody state do you live in Liam! Show some solidarity! :mad: lol

I agree with you about the refs, they can be verrrry lax in the Origin...and the blues are all clearly on cycle before the games, because the rage is strong lol

Blues will win! What bloody state do you live in Liam! Show some solidarity! :mad: lol

I agree with you about the refs, they can be verrrry lax in the Origin...and the blues are all clearly on cycle before the games, because the rage is strong lol

I dunno im just not into the whole origin thing anyway, but living in queensland and seeng all these bogans in the qld jersey, shouting queenslander!!! just puts me off

I dunno im just not into the whole origin thing anyway, but living in queensland and seeng all these bogans in the qld jersey, shouting queenslander!!! just puts me off

lol I agree to some extent ;)

Half time, Qld are leading, my encouragement worked.

I think we got this one! :p

Blues fell asleep in that second 20. :(
Cant win unless they wake up.

Ffs use trex more! Thats what hes for! He can play 80mons ffs.

Now THAT was a great game! LOVE!

Fantastic final try by NSW - they gave our boys a run for their money in the latter part of the second half. Really REALLY good game!

Well done Qld! 7!!! Yeah boi! :)

Awww what Cam just did for Petro was really fantastic. How lovely that he got to hold the shield up in victory for his final game. Onya Petro! <3

Last edited:
argh Pearce... was hopin' he'd pull off something remarkable for once in his young career career... been a disappointment for the chooks

Pearce was useless all game and Farrah was terrible (except for 1 play).

Every time he kicked on the 3rd or 4th tackle I died a little inside.

A couple of dubious penalties didn't help.

Ah well I git nervous towards the end there. First time time for a while

I though penalties were ok maybe that silly Shepard try was the only bad call. In the end NSW should have played better, thier kicking game was probably the worse in origin history.

Agree. The kicking game was crap and I meant the shepard.

I think they missed Kurt Gidley around the ruck.

The shepard was a tough call. I reckon if the blues player had put the effort in to chase rather than just throwing up his hands it would have been penalised

For some reason Gallan annoys me but man, does he carry the NSW team or what, great player

Gallen defended well, but his offense was lacking tonight.

Penalties were ok... But there were a few missed calls on forward passes, strips and high tackles.

Agree. The kicking game was crap and I meant the shepard.

I think they missed Kurt Gidley around the ruck.

Yeah a little. QLD just have good experienced players in key positions and they turn rubbish sets into good ones with a good kick and chase, NSW need to stick with largely the same side next year and they will win.