• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
damn, disappoint to see wales lose. Stupid tackle made the wales number 7. if he had held onto him it would have only been a yellow. France had no attack what so ever, no idea how they expect to win the world cup, wales were all over them.

Im tipping all blacks to win tomorow. Then win the world cup easily defeating france.

I missed most of it.

Wales should be very disappointed.

Definately tmrw All Blacks v Wallabies is the final, the winner will win easily.

ha shrek :p

all blacks, absouletly brilliant. All the nz players played great, no one had a average game, except sonny bill lol.

Bad luck wallabies, and im happy its about time pocock is finally penalised for his hands in the ruck while on the ground.

Penalties are part of rugby union. In the rucks players think the ref can't see them so they try to use their hands, they are caught 90% of the time and then penalised. Also stupid stuff bought on by pressure (coming side of ruck, playing ball on ground) and no support from team mates (not releasing ball).

Agreed shrek, france were lucky to beat wales, lucky to beat england (england were very very poor). Defence was good, but wow their attack sucked. If i betted on the game i would bet a very comfortable win by the all blacks. 35 - 6 im tipping.

^ Yep. There is no way they will choke now. Anyway, france have nothing so even if all blacks don't perform as good as last night, they still win

You can't deny his performance in the super series

That does not matter come test time mate....u can be a good super rugby player and not a good test player....he is not at test level rugby yet....did you watch him play this yr in international games? lol

That does not matter come test time mate....u can be a good super rugby player and not a good test player....he is not at test level rugby yet....did you watch him play this yr in international games? lol

Totally agree. Shocking test performance

agreed. He does very good with the reds, but his international games, especially against all blacks and other big teams, i could do better lol

Plus when defending he spends all the time out on the wing LOL....he cant tackle, he cant pass, he cant kick, he cant direct a game...only thing he really has is an ok step....I have no idea how hes aus best 10...but saying that there is NO1 else to take his position.

Plus when defending he spends all the time out on the wing LOL....he cant tackle, he cant pass, he cant kick, he cant direct a game...only thing he really has is an ok step....I have no idea how hes aus best 10...but saying that there is NO1 else to take his position.

yep, he can't even talk properly lol srs.

O Connor might be the man to be no.10?