• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Grade 2..lucky boy.

Lucky he didn't break the guys eye socket.

Like the channel 9 commentators said, had he elbow connected whilst standing he would have been sent off, what's the difference?

wooh, some good games on the weekend from world cup.

Ireland vs Wales was a great game, i was going for ireland but wales defence wow, impressive.

France vs England - France got out to an early start and England tried to come back but way to many handling errors. I knew England wouldn't make it far, the worst selected england team ever!

Aus vs sa and nz vs arg tonight, going to be great.

wallabies vs sa was an awesome game. NZ vs AUS semi-final gonna be sweet.

And wow im impressed with Argentina, these guys are going to be very hard to beat in the 4 nations. They're defence, omg.

If Argentina had versed any other team, they would have won.

Great defence by Argentina but NZ too strong and adaptive.
Aust lucky to win against SA but that's World Cup Rugby, always breaking nations hearts.

Looking forward to next weekend. Two big games in the League and Rugby

Wallabies handed a gift again.....pretty sad to see...they should not be in the semi but thats the way it goes.

All Blacks messy as 1st half - clicked into gear tho 2nd half and when Cruden came on - I would be having him start this weekend to be honest....

Wallabies handed a gift again.....pretty sad to see...they should not be in the semi but thats the way it goes.

All Blacks messy as 1st half - clicked into gear tho 2nd half and when Cruden came on - I would be having him start this weekend to be honest....
Bullshit. Beat sth africa plus Bryce Lawrence. If anyone deserves it, it's the aussies.

U sound like a kiwi scared to be facing a fired up aussie side.

I certainly wouldn't call the Wallabies "a fired up team".

Wallabies had 24% of territory for the whole game. Wallabies made 147 tackles where SA only made 53 which says that the Wallabies didn't have the ball that much.

and yes I am a Kiwi

I certainly wouldn't call the Wallabies "a fired up team".

Wallabies had 24% of territory for the whole game. Wallabies made 147 tackles where SA only made 53 which says that the Wallabies didn't have the ball that much.

and yes I am a Kiwi
Takes a lot of guts to make all those tackles. A wallabies side of a couple years ago would've caved.

Pocock is a man possessed at the moment, as long as the backs can use it when he gets the ball back for us.
well im scared.. scared for australia about to be smashed
Oh please. The only team standing between the wallabies and the world cup is the welsh!

Takes a lot of guts to make all those tackles. A wallabies side of a couple years ago would've caved.

Pocock is a man possessed at the moment, as long as the backs can use it when he gets the ball back for us.

Oh please. The only team standing between the wallabies and the world cup is the welsh!

go the welsh. I reckon they will beat france.

and nz beat australia

I reckon France will beat Wales.

I was speaking to a mate of mine at work (also from Christchurch), and I can tell you, there alot of nervous Kiwi's out there. Not cause cause NZ are facing Aust but because it's the World Cup. If this was a Bledisoe match, I would be pretty confident that the All Blacks would smash the Wallabies.

Fingers crossed for this weekend.