• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
The fallout from the brawl at Manly has opened it up again, otherwise I would have bet my left nut for a Manly - Storm final.

Do not discount the Tigers or The Dragons.

At this stage I would say Newcastle and Cowboys are no hope.

I don't think Brisbane can win the GF.

So much union talk, what about league? Final series coming up, what are you feelings?

Great way to kick things off with the Tigers v Dragons on Friday night, but it's a little more predictable (so you'd hope!) after that.

Tigers v Dragons - Dragons
Broncos v Warriors - Broncos
Manly v Cowboys - Manly
Storm v Knights - Storm

Not really a good season this yr...fairly boring.

Storm will prob win.

Why, coz the Raiders performed poorly. I think it's been good. We have seen some remarkable tries this year and lots of close games. Parramatta have had 4 Golden Point Games. Can't get any closer.

Why, coz the Raiders performed poorly. I think it's been good. We have seen some remarkable tries this year and lots of close games. Parramatta have had 4 Golden Point Games. Can't get any closer.

I just feel the buzz around the comp hasnt been there this yr as much as past yrs mate...

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

So many sour dragons fans at the game last night hahaha, love seeing them lose.

who watched nz vs tonga last night. I saw the first half, was awesome, nz dominated but tonga actually suprisingly did ok the second half apparanetly.

The stadium was packed, must have been no seats empty except a few and was full of black supporters.

ARG vs Eng tonight. Im tipping England but i want Argentina to win :)

How was the opening cereomony? (channel 9 didn't show it:( )

who watched nz vs tonga last night. I saw the first half, was awesome, nz dominated but tonga actually suprisingly did ok the second half apparanetly.

The stadium was packed, must have been no seats empty except a few and was full of black supporters.

ARG vs Eng tonight. Im tipping England but i want Argentina to win :)

How was the opening cereomony? (channel 9 didn't show it:( )

Didnt watch the opening cereomony - but watched the game - All Blacks played ok...Tonga defended really well and played alot better than I thought...saying that All Blacks didnt play that well.

Only scored one try in the 2nd half....its a win and I guess that what counts.

i didnt see 2nd half, i saw 1st half and all blacks were doing dominating tonga even though not playing great

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

So many sour dragons fans at the game last night hahaha, love seeing them lose.
Tigers were very good in the second half.

They will be hard to beat now.

i didnt see 2nd half, i saw 1st half and all blacks were doing dominating tonga even though not playing great

Sorta lost it abit in the 2nd half but Tonga did step it up...I think it was a good 1st game for the All Blacks...it was abit of a test and showed areas of weakness they need to work on.

this world cup is going to be so much better than the france world cup in 2007, bias yes, but the crowd was awesome in the first game.

Sorta lost it abit in the 2nd half but Tonga did step it up...I think it was a good 1st game for the All Blacks...it was abit of a test and showed areas of weakness they need to work on.

whos the all blacks next opponent?

NZ playing Japan, France and Canda.

Aussies playing Italy, Ireland, USA and Russia.

England playing Argentina, George, Romania and Scotland.

South Africa playing Wales, Fiji, Namibia and Samoa.

SPOILER ALERT - DONT READ ON FOR ARGENTINA VS ENGLAND GAME, OR FRANCE VS JAPAN GAME.

France beat japan 47-21. England beat Argentina 13-9. FIJI beat Nambidia 49-25.