• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Shame about school, won't be as dominant anymore.

lol at owner.

You want more vids? Ive got heaps.

Yea man chuck them up - this thread is good! - good to have something different to just weight training!

Super Rugby starts soon! :)

U never know mate - they have some good players....but it will prob take them a season or so to get things going!

Anyone know the team for the Melbourne Rebels? All i know is stirling mortlock is in the team.

Okay heres some vids:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6o7G4gPB8M&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - All Blacks tricks & skill at training - RD - Rugby Channel NZ advert[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7X8Sc5u0hY&feature=related]YouTube - Amazing Skills at Rugby Training - CA Technologies Brumbies[/ame]

Thanks for rebels link. Don't want to go over my limit with the torrents though.

Munster is a good side, they gave all blacks a good run 2 years ago.

Ahhh Wallabies....from what I head they were totally outclassed and all munsters points were scored by Australian born Paul Wallace - which I think was not wanted by the Australian Rugby Union .....lol good on ya Paul!

Where do the Wallabies go from here? New coach? New captain? new front row? New centre pairing? New no.10....only players id keep are Pocock and Beale.

Munster_rugby-766951.jpg

Last edited:
Was discussing this at sprint training last night with someone. Talking about how his son used to play in Quade coopers team in U'13s and when they got to the hard stuff (lots of sprints ect.) he would fake an injury. The guy has no passion, his defense is terrible, because he doesn't want to fix it. Where as you look at Richie Mccaw, Nonu ect. This guys have a tremendous amount of passion for the game, Coopers thing about going to league, he just wants the money.

Australia needs a new no.10 urgently, drop Cooper, he may pull off some good moves, but not enough.

Haha, what will you do when England loses to Aus. Will the jersey be worth it then?

That's cheating, not really but it must be a really serious game over there.

Bris schools have been doing it too. Just look at any of the big schools front row...lucky if they can speak english.

Ahhh Wallabies....from what I head they were totally outclassed and all munsters points were scored by Australian born Paul Wallace - which I think was not wanted by the Australian Rugby Union .....lol good on ya Paul!

Where do the Wallabies go from here? New coach? New captain? new front row? New centre pairing? New no.10....only players id keep are Pocock and Beale.

Munster_rugby-766951.jpg
It was Australia A not the first Australian team. 5 goals to 2. Must've been a riveting match.

Last edited:
I always laugh when i see the ref getting knocked over.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKvDbQqNegQ&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Sean Maitland collides with ref Chris Pollock[/ame]

It was the Wallabies - not Aus A (they are different teams -not sure if they even have A anymore) - Australia A are not touring with the Wallabies...

If there "2nd string" players are not upto playing in the 1st 15 then why are they there? - Munster beat the Wallabies at the end of the day....whatever team you field should be able to play 1st 15 rugby no matter what or you should not be selected for the Wallabies....

Yes some 1st 15 players were not there but it was still the Wallabies...

The Wallabies took the "best" 35-40 rugby players from Australia and they cant even beat a club side....Australian rugby is down shit creek atm.......

I just checked and we do still have a Aus A team - not sure when they last played though.