• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Mate, wake up and smell the coffee.
if anything a think the Raiders are a dark horse next year. ehehehe

Yeah Canberra will do well next year. Probably lose in semi-finals though. Warriors need to get some of their under 20's in. They owned in their finals.

Next year prediction: Dragons Minor Premiers - Gold Coast Titans win the Premiership.

Melbourne storm are gone in my opinion.

Yeah Canberra will do well next year. Probably lose in semi-finals though. Warriors need to get some of their under 20's in. They owned in their finals.

Next year prediction: Dragons Minor Premiers - Gold Coast Titans win the Premiership.

Melbourne storm are gone in my opinion.
Dunno about Dragons next year. they will be thereabouts. Tigers might surprise. Bulldogs and Parramatta will miss the 8 again.

Yeah Bulldogs and Parramatta were a one-off team, wont happen again for a few years. I just remember the Rabbitohs - they will be a strong force. Hopefully league is good next year!

The Rabbits were suppose to be strong this year, and really had the best pack of forwards on paper yet delivered nothing apart from a good game here and tere.
Sad.

heres a few they signed
dallas johnson,brent tate,antonio winterstein,gavin cooper and some young guys from dragons kalifa fai fai loa and ricky thorby
ill be surprised if they are but who knows

Just wondering if any of you league fans have kept up with Sonny Bill? - I have sort of been following what he has been doing only because he said he would like to become an All Black..

Seen some highlights of when he was in Europe - and then watched him play for Canterberry on the weekend in the Itm cup (used to be NPC - New Zealands rugby comp) - I honestly think he may be selected for the All Blacks end of year tour - he has been playing very well - hes big, great tackler, has a sick off-load and is very fast for his size - he is playing 12 or 13 (centres in union) - I think this is a perfect position for him and he really is doing some great things from the game I saw and the highlights I have seen.

I think he could end up being a better union player than league....hopefully he gets on the tour team! - could be seeing Sonny Bill playing for the All Blacks in next yrs World Cup..................which they will win :D

The Rabbits were suppose to be strong this year, and really had the best pack of forwards on paper yet delivered nothing apart from a good game here and tere.
Sad.

No halves, no discipline, and too many injuries at the wrong time...

There still my team though I would love for them to be somewhat more consistent next year with a new 5/8 (I could only dream we bought Carney and put him in there :mad:)

Up The BUNNIES!!!

I think he could end up being a better union player than league....hopefully he gets on the tour team! - could be seeing Sonny Bill playing for the All Blacks in next yrs World Cup..................which they will win :D

To be honest, i don't see him being selected. Nonu and Conrad smith (especially) are playing pretty well at the moment. And the bench players are young stars. He might be in the reserve squad for the bench players.