• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
When I was playing rugby I had a few weeks training for work in Perth so went down to train with my coaches old team. They smashed me and I ended up playing a 1s vs 2s game at the end and I had no idea.

It's only now I realise they smashed me because they were first grade and they're the guys who get called up to play professional rugby (as happened on the weekend). No wonder I didn't have a chance when they put me at prop.

The Storm got absolutely ripped off today. Karma I guess.

Raiders pull out another victory from nothing and then next week they will prob get beaten by 70 by the Eagles haha - to be honest though they looked good in parts - the backline looks really good - just need acouple of extra aggressive forwards....think even though they have a big forward pack some of them are abit soft.

Raiders pull out another victory from nothing and then next week they will prob get beaten by 70 by the Eagles haha - to be honest though they looked good in parts - the backline looks really good - just need acouple of extra aggressive forwards....think even though they have a big forward pack some of them are abit soft.

What did you think about old mate sisa waqa's disallowed try? Did he land in field then bounce dead?? Hard to tell!

What did you think about old mate sisa waqa's disallowed try? Did he land in field then bounce dead?? Hard to tell!

Hard one mate - to be honest I prob would of given it - but was a weird one.

Sisa Waqa is full flight is abit of a beast!

I hear Benji Marshall is looking for an NRL Club. Super Rugby stint failed.

Yeh. Maybe 10 years ago but he was struggling in the NRL and learning a new game at the highest level is never going to be easy.
I just hate how Matty johns and co always have a stab at union, saying rugby union want him to fail to make them look better. Whatever. I don't understand the hate. NRL and union are both good games.
It's also poor form on his part, at least give it a season! Show some respect to your teammates and also the game that gave him a chance. Fuck me!

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Benji said he would only ever play for The Tigers in the NRL. This will change now.

Yeh. Maybe 10 years ago but he was struggling in the NRL and learning a new game at the highest level is never going to be easy.
I just hate how Matty johns and co always have a stab at union, saying rugby union want him to fail to make them look better. Whatever. I don't understand the hate. NRL and union are both good games.
It's also poor form on his part, at least give it a season! Show some respect to your teammates and also the game that gave him a chance. Fuck me!

He needs a full season of ITM cup before he played super rugby

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Souths welcome NRL signing Glenn Stewart

George Burgess admits he doesn't know whether two State of Origin forwards will be enough to fill the gaping hole left by his brother Sam at South Sydney next season.
The Rabbitohs confirmed on Tuesday that Glenn Stewart had signed a two-year deal with the Redfern-based club from 2015, just days after they nabbed fellow representative Tim Grant from Penrith.
The news ended months of speculation surrounding Stewart's future at the Sea Eagles, who were unable to offer him a new contract because of salary-cap pressures.
But with Sam Burgess' defection to rugby union freeing up some money at Souths, coach Michael Maguire was quick to swoop on the 184-game veteran and four-time grand finalist.
"It's a good signing," George Burgess said on Tuesday.
"He's a very good player, an experienced player and will probably add a lot to the side next year.
"He's got a lot of skills and tricks up his sleeve and it will add a lot to the young players in the squad."
"We've got a few young back-rowers playing. It'll help them along with their progress."
Stewart, 30, has played five Tests for Australia and three State of Origin games for NSW, including one alongside future teammate and two-time Blues rep Grant in 2012.
Asked whether he thought the two newcomers would make up for the loss of Sam, George said: "I don't know.
"We'll have to wait and see. I can't really see the future.
"But Sam's a massive player for us, he does a lot of work for us, so it'll be a pretty big spot to fill."
Teammate Adam Reynolds said both signings were a boost for his side and a vote of confidence in the club.
"It's definitely great that the club's attracted great players like them - two high-quality players that have represented their state and they both bring a lot to a football team," he said.
Rookie Kyle Turner said as a young back-rower he was looking forward to picking Stewart's brain next season.
"Everyone wants to learn off him because he's got a few games under his belt," he said.
Rabbitohs coach Michael Maguire said he was delighted the club had secured Stewart's services, labelling him "one of the linchpins" to the success of the Sea Eagles over the past decade.
"He's a tough player in attack and defence that can ball-play as well, and we're looking forward to adding him to our squad during the next pre-season," Maguire said.
Stewart kept a low profile on Tuesday, but said in a statement he was glad to have sorted out his future early in the season.
"I've really enjoyed the times I've had at Manly over the past 12 seasons but circumstances at the club have led to me moving on at the end of this year," he said.

Souths welcome NRL signing Glenn Stewart

I think Stewart is a grub and that's confirmed now he's playing for Souths. But a good player, skillful and smart