• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think The Roosters have too many points in them for The Dragons.
Roosters 24-16
Early prediction.

I can't see The Dragons overcoming the Roosters. The Roosters have a little too much strike power esp if Todd Carnage & Pierce have blinders.

Just watching the Toyata Cup (under 20) GF. Gee they are some solid big young men. How the hell are they so big at 17, 18 and 19? It's frightening and puzzling.

I don't follow either team but I'd like to see the Roosters get up today. I'm not a big fan of Wayne Bennett, so don't mind if the Dragons miss out.

This so called pre-entertainment is so bad. Ill just play xbox until the game ACTUALLY starts.

Yeah it woeful and it always has been for The NRL / ARL GF's. Remember Billy Idol losing power.. hahahaha "I'm just waiting for some power here" phucking LOL

Dragons have got nothing.... Roosters didn't play to their best and still lead.
Dragons can improve though.
Gonna be close.