• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Canada gave the Aussies a scare on weekend. Good to see standard improving.

In regard to las vegas sevens, I read they got a 3 day attendance of about 62,000, including 31,000 for final day.

I actually like sevens much more than 15s game, and also like league a lot more.

Last edited:

In regard to las vegas sevens, I read they got a 3 day attendance of about 62,000, including 31,000 for final day.

I actually like sevens much more than 15s game, and also like league a lot more.

Yeh Canada have improved 1000%.
Top 4 in the last two tournaments. A mate of mine plays for them, Phil Mack. Played with him in Sydney. He's also someone who has improved his rugby.
Lucky our Cam Clarke can nail those pressure kicks! He saved us a couple of times recently!!

7's is def becoming a lot more popular - with a lot of nations developing and growing into the 7's game.

Still love the 15's game - cant get better than a test between Wallabies V All Blacks!

Be nice if we could win...

Since moving to aus i think i like league more now, cant wait for nrl to start. Nothung beats a wallabies game though

Be nice if we could win...

Since moving to aus i think i like league more now, cant wait for nrl to start. Nothung beats a wallabies game though

Test match Rugby Union is by far better than League internationals - but I do agree week in week out I prefer to watch NRL over Super Rugby.....

To be honest I prefer to watch club rugby/shute shield over Super Rugby haha...

Roosters, storm nrl and the cape town stormers haha, guess the tahs for my aussie super team. Watched alot of super when lived in africa, most of my mates are stormers boys so tagged onto that. Not watched any super since living im aus really

Roosters, storm nrl and the cape town stormers haha, guess the tahs for my aussie super team. Watched alot of super when lived in africa, most of my mates are stormers boys so tagged onto that. Not watched any super since living im aus really

Ahhh good old Stormers man! Tough side.

I wouldnt be surprised if we see South Africa move into the European comp/s down the track - makes more sense - will keep their game strong - make it even stronger prob as they play very much the same sort of forward dominated, grind shit out sorta game.

I'd like to see NZ/AUS/Islands comp - prob still the Super Rugby - just sorter - maybe play eachother once and then a sort finals seris and then focus more on the internal comps within NZ/Aus - i.e ITM Cup and then the new 3rd teir comp in Aus - Super rugby I feel is dieing a slow death currently and for alot of players/teams it simply feels like they use it as a trial for the tests - def NZ do....

Even heard this yesterday -

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-02-11/super-rugby-to-lose-money-in-2014-bill-pulver-says/5252600

Heard in Qld they are putting rego fees upto about $300-$400 for juniors - compare that to League which is about $150 - plus League already has the upper hand due to the kids seeing it on free to air TV everyday - advertising/marketing/games etc....

Not sure if anyone saw this on FB the other day -

The man on the left is Waratahs forward Tala Gray, who stands at 194cm & 114kg. On the right is Will Skelton's 13 year old brother!

Will Skelton is also a Tahs players - his stats - 6'8 and 135kg/21 yrs old

Here is Will when he was playing 1st XV for Hills Sports High - about 4 years ago there was an article where the Hill Sports 1st XV forward pack was heavier than the Tahs starting forward pack (Will was apart of the 1st XV at the time and pictured below in white/in the group)