• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
NRL findings of "gross misconduct" at Cronulla during Dank's employment there, including players being injected with substances without knowing what those substances were.

Flow on effect to Essendon???
Flanagan 1 year suspension and the Sharks 1 mill fine and still they know nothing about the substance. WTF???????????????

Its such a fuck around - so Flanagan has to sit the year out or could he go to Super League etc? Or even to a office job/lower coaching role within the Sharks?

Not knowing what the substances are is such bullshit...

Its such a fuck around - so Flanagan has to sit the year out or could he go to Super League etc? Or even to a office job/lower coaching role within the Sharks?

Not knowing what the substances are is such bullshit...

yeah but why weren't the players or club told what the substances were. Straight away that should ring alarm bells.

yeah but why weren't the players or club told what the substances were. Straight away that should ring alarm bells.

I just cant believe that they were not told and/or they didnt already know what it was? - honestly if someone said let me inject you with X subtances - would you or someone around you not question what it was?

I think they may just be trying to play stupid....

Rugby

'I just cant believe that they were not told and/or they didnt already know what it was? - honestly if someone said let me inject you with X subtances - would you or someone around you not question what it was?'

Exactly.

I just cant believe that they were not told and/or they didnt already know what it was? - honestly if someone said let me inject you with X subtances - would you or someone around you not question what it was?

I think they may just be trying to play stupid....

you think both the Players and the Club knew it was Peptides being used, but are just trying to blame Dank.

Remember when this first blew up it was an Essendon player who went to Channel 9 "complaining" that players there were being injected with unknown substances, during Dank's time.

as far as I know, clubs are often informed about individual responsibility about what is taken, as indicated by ASADA.

How could you not know?

Raises another question if Peptides were used. Most people on forums think Peptides are crap. Is this because the Peptides the average dickhead gets a hold of are bunk and that the Peptides Dank was importing are quality, or was Dank just scamming the clubs.

I think jury is still out on 'what extent do new PEDs work', and also bs goes a long way.

Many sportspeople are always looking out for those supposedly in the know. Dank probably knows quite a lot.

Weren't they injected with SARM's aswell?
I thought that's what the initial reports were, way back then.

At the end of the day if an athlete or team lets themselves be injected with something they have no idea what it was and does not even question it then they deserve to be caught haha - I dont think any athlete in their right mind would just allow someone to inject them with no question....or anyone in their right mind for that matter.....

No surprises there chasing another world cup

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

Yea he will be no walk in, into the team if the same structure that is around now is still there - Conrad Smith and Ma'a Nonu are not easy to move out - prob one of the best centre pairings ever for NZ - But Ben Smith is much like Conrad Smith and may be in his position and Williams is of course a big powerful (abit more skilful than Nonu) and could be in his place - I cant see Conrad going before the World Cup but maybe Nonu.

Make up for the wc he just lost. Aus would be in for a shout for 2015 if they could find some props that dont fold like a deck of cards, cant wait for pocock to be back

Make up for the wc he just lost. Aus would be in for a shout for 2015 if they could find some props that dont fold like a deck of cards, cant wait for pocock to be back

Yea mate they really need to sort out the forwards - its a major issue - they started to click towards the end of the year but we will see what happens next year V South Africa and New Zealand.

Will be interesting to see how Pocock goes considering all the time he has had on the sideline....should be the Wallabies Captain.

I like the sound of Pocock at 8, Hooper at 7 and Fardy at 6. We have no shortage of second rowers and if the front row continues their form from the Spring Tour we'll be well set moving into next season!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I like the sound of Pocock at 8, Hooper at 7 and Fardy at 6. We have no shortage of second rowers and if the front row continues their form from the Spring Tour we'll be well set moving into next season!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I honestly think Aus need some "better" depth through the whole forward pack - I am unsure why Ben Alexander is still there???? 2nd row is ok - back row is pretty good but need more size and agression - I like players like Hooper and Gill but they need a good extra 10kgs on them to be a real force apart from a good fetcher.

Hopefully Pocock fires this year as he could be/is a game changer - also a fantastic leader...

I am an All Blacks fan so doesnt bother me really hahaha - watch out for Ardie Savea this year - just turned 20 - brother of Julian - insane no.7 - was already a development player taken with the AB's on the end of year tour.....