• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Aussies win the Bowl final in the 7s. Probably not the division they were hoping for, but 7s is so competitive now! Any one of those sides could win. Fiji put 44 on New Zealand and Argentina beat Wales. The Olympics will be good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched until half time. Aussies were leading 14-2. I knew they'd win from there. Ended up 34-2. :)

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto.

I watched until half time. Aussies were leading 14-2. I knew they'd win from there. Ended up 34-2. :)

Sent from my iPod touch from Pluto.

Yea I saw the final score - wtf.....where was the player of the year?

From the sounds of things the Wallabies looked good - Cooper maybe finally become consistent.

Not going to bother watching the league - will watch the Wallabies game later.

2014 shapes as an awesome season for both codes. The Wallabies are on the improve, however the All Black juggernaut continues to roll on, currently on 14 consecutive wins and only look to improve next year as Jerome Kaino will be a significant boost, and much of their depth still hasn't yet been used. The NRL will kickoff with the inaugural nines in Auckland, will be a massive event, really looking forward to it as an entre for the season. Qld look to make it nine
origins on the trot. Super 15 should also be great, as we will see how Benji adapts to the 15 man code, can the Chiefs make it a trifactor or will it be a South African or Ozzy side, or will the Crusaders add to their seven titles. Can't wait, did I mention the 7s,hopefully this can get more tv coverage and Australian's can finally start getting exposed to this brand, which will be at Rio.

Nick Cummins got the RUPA medal for excellence last night. That's voted on by the players only. He deserves it, great season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Gallen won his Fight for Life bout with All Blacks forward Liam Messam. Slammin Sammy Thaiday beat All Blacks Ben Tameifuna who weighted in at 145kg (think Sam usually plays at around 110kg). Watch out Money Bill, Sammy's coming for yah :D Even former Cricketer Chris Cairns had a win.

Good cause, good event.

We all know boxing's testing is fucked so how does one win a national title clean?

Freak or???????????

NRL findings of "gross misconduct" at Cronulla during Dank's employment there, including players being injected with substances without knowing what those substances were.

Flow on effect to Essendon???