• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I wonder if they'll use existing clubs or make new ones. I thought they should play all the club comps and then top 3 from Sydney & Brisbane. Top 2 from act and one each from victoria and perth to make up the sides. Then supporter bases are already formed. The problem with the ARC was no one had any feelings toward the teams. I was involved in the ARC, it was fun but a long term project they should've stuck with. Not given up on after one season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed.....

On another note the England vs kiwis last night was probably the best game I have seen in a long time..

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

Agreed.....

On another note the England vs kiwis last night was probably the best game I have seen in a long time..

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk 4

I have that on iQ, will watch tonight. Aussies were just ok vs the Scots in the rugby union.

Last edited:
I wonder if they'll use existing clubs or make new ones. I thought they should play all the club comps and then top 3 from Sydney & Brisbane. Top 2 from act and one each from victoria and perth to make up the sides. Then supporter bases are already formed. The problem with the ARC was no one had any feelings toward the teams. I was involved in the ARC, it was fun but a long term project they should've stuck with. Not given up on after one season.

100% agree mate - if they are going to take the dive and do this they need to expect nothing more than breaking even in prob the 1st 5 years - they def wont make money in the 1st year - unless they hire a new marketing and advertising team - something the ARU are terrible at.

They need to approach this like they did with 20/20 cricket in some regards - its a short, fast, intense comp full of exciting, fast play - they need to pimp the shit out of it.

I really hope they have a new marketing team bringing this comp to life....

All Blacks V Ireland! 22-24 to All Blacks - AB's scored in the last few mins to win the game - I missed it but from what I heard it was one of the best games of the season.

Wallabies Vs Wales this weekend too.
At Millenium Stadium & Wales have 8 of the British Lions in their side!
Folau vs North with be a battle in itself. Cant wait.
Go Wallabies!!

art-svFOLAU-620x349.jpg

Wallabies Vs Wales this weekend too.
At Millenium Stadium & Wales have 8 of the British Lions in their side!
Folau vs North with be a battle in itself. Cant wait.
Go Wallabies!!

art-svFOLAU-620x349.jpg

Huge fan of North - him carrying Folau was a classic lol - keen for this game.

SBW named player of the year? I guess so? no1 else has really stood out this year...not saying he has either...

Foran, Isaac Luke... and that's just from the Kiwis.

Isaac Luke? Shrek, buddy, pal, mate, are you ok?? Maybe you're still seasick.

He's the biggest grub in the NRL. Just infront of Sam Burgess. Also, he plays for souths, so he wouldn't know what to do with a trophy or award anyway. Lol.

Isaac Luke? Shrek, buddy, pal, mate, are you ok?? Maybe you're still seasick.

He's the biggest grub in the NRL. Just infront of Sam Burgess. Also, he plays for souths, so he wouldn't know what to do with a trophy or award anyway. Lol.

Right up there with Cam.Smith I think Smith is probably worse still

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Aust women won sevens final today now watching mens live.

Big night of rugby, if I can stay awake. Fell asleep at 9.30 last night, so hope I can 5 hours better tonight.

Last edited: