• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Good game wallabies vs all blacks

wallabies actually looked dangerous in broken field play with folau having space to roam.

He got caught out a couple of times when kiwis got turnovers a lot and was caught out of position. Wallabies really need to fix support play, not 1 out runners.

Good game wallabies vs all blacks

wallabies actually looked dangerous in broken field play with folau having space to roam.

He got caught out a couple of times when kiwis got turnovers a lot and was caught out of position. Wallabies really need to fix support play, not 1 out runners.

You're right mate. Too slow in support. Wether it's a breakdown or a clean break. We miss (never thought I'd say this) Higginbotham. Some of our guys are hesitant at the breakdown or happy to just defend one off the ruck instead of going in and trying for a counter ruck. Frustrating. But it was a great game, very entertaining. Simmons & slipper are just passengers.

You're right mate. Too slow in support. Wether it's a breakdown or a clean break. We miss (never thought I'd say this) Higginbotham. Some of our guys are hesitant at the breakdown or happy to just defend one off the ruck instead of going in and trying for a counter ruck. Frustrating. But it was a great game, very entertaining. Simmons & slipper are just passengers.

Hooper is a good player, but he doesn't get involved in the breakdowns enough securing the ball like Richie Mccaw does.
He would be a good player to bring on in the 60th minute.
Fardy was defiantly missed.

It's a bit hard for the aussies lol.
They hit an injury in a key position, their performance overall drops.

All blacks hit an injury in any position, don't miss anything.

I hope Sam Cane got man of the match. I was a little unsure about him, but he played very well

Last edited:
Hooper is a good player, but he doesn't get involved in the breakdowns enough securing the ball like Richie Mccaw does.
He would be a good player to bring on in the 60th minute.
Fardy was defiantly missed.

It's a bit hard for the aussies lol.
They hit an injury in a key position, their performance overall drops.

All blacks hit an injury in any position, don't miss anything.

I hope Sam Cane got man of the match. I was a little unsure about him, but he played very well

Sam Cane is the next McCaw mate - he will be 100 test cap All Black - they are thinking about him captaining the side V Japan - no surprise they see him as the future captain.

Wallabies attack seemed better but saying that I think the All Blacks were at about 85% and in some phases seemed to be testing/playing around with different things.

Very hard game to judge the Wallabies by...they seem to of improved but 1. Played a very poor Pumas side and then 2. Played an All Blacks side that really wasnt pushing 100% so its a hard one...

On paper they are getting worse based on the past few years Bledisloe games -

2010 they won one
2011 they won one
2012 they drew
2013 they didnt come close to winning

The England game may give up some more signs of improvment or where they are really at, at the moment.

All Blacks squad for the end of year tour -

The squad is as follows:

Hookers

Dane Coles Wellington (11)
Andrew Hore Taranaki (81)
Keven Mealamu Auckland (108)

Props
Wyatt Crockett Canterbury (20)
Charlie Faumuina Auckland (14)
Ben Franks Hawke's Bay (29)
Owen Franks Canterbury (51)
Joe Moody Canterbury *
Tony Woodcock North Harbour (105)

Locks
Dominic Bird Canterbury *
Brodie Retallick Bay of Plenty (21)
Luke Romano Canterbury (15)
Jeremy Thrush Wellington (4)
Samuel Whitelock Canterbury (48)

Loose Forwards
Sam Cane Bay of Plenty (13)
Steven Luatua Auckland (8)
Richie McCaw - captain - Canterbury (120)
Liam Messam Waikato (26)
Kieran Read Canterbury (58)
Luke Whitelock Canterbury *

Halfbacks
Tawera Kerr-Barlow Waikato (11)
TJ Perenara Wellington *
Aaron Smith Manawatu (22)

First five-eighths
Beauden Barrett Taranaki (14)
Daniel Carter Canterbury (97)
Aaron Cruden Manawatu (26)
Tom Taylor Canterbury (2)

Midfielders
Ryan Crotty Canterbury (1)
Ma'a Nonu Wellington (85)
Francis Saili North Harbour (1)

Outside backs
Israel Dagg Hawke's Bay (35)
Frank Halai Counties Manukau *
Cory Jane Wellington (43)
Charles Piutau Auckland (7)
Julian Savea Wellington (18)
Ben Smith Otago (22)

The All Blacks selectors have also announced that an "apprentice" player will accompany the All Blacks on tour - 20-year-old Wellington loose forward Ardie Savea, the younger brother of All Black Julian Savea.

Ardie Savea is a total gun no.7 and I would say will be the future bench 7 or they may even look at turning him into a 6.

Age - Turned 20 last week
Height - 6'3
Weight - 90 odd kgs but will prob be 105-110 within a year or 2

Sam Cane is the next McCaw mate - he will be 100 test cap All Black - they are thinking about him captaining the side V Japan - no surprise they see him as the future captain.

Wallabies attack seemed better but saying that I think the All Blacks were at about 85% and in some phases seemed to be testing/playing around with different things.

Very hard game to judge the Wallabies by...they seem to of improved but 1. Played a very poor Pumas side and then 2. Played an All Blacks side that really wasnt pushing 100% so its a hard one...

On paper they are getting worse based on the past few years Bledisloe games -

2010 they won one
2011 they won one
2012 they drew
2013 they didnt come close to winning

The England game may give up some more signs of improvment or where they are really at, at the moment.

Agree.

But, the wallabies played good enough to probably beat any team except the all blacks, and maybe not south africa.

But from first game under Ewen to this, very big improvement.

Agree.

But, the wallabies played good enough to probably beat any team except the all blacks, and maybe not south africa.

But from first game under Ewen to this, very big improvement.

Yea its again hard to judge - see what happens when they come up agasint England and Wales - I do think they are "improving" just not showing on paper yet.

Good luck Rugby League - JOC = close to the most over-rated Wallabies player of all time.

I didnt know Minichiello was captain of the Italian side for the world cup - also Craig Gower is in the side!

All starts Sunday morning - Australia V England at 12am and then Wales V Italy at 2:30am

Follow up on Monday morning - PNG V France at 2:30am and then a game which will be a crack New Zealand V Samoa at 5am

New Zealand looked sharp in their warm up game - going to be very close - but I think the Kiwis might go back to back.

World Cup Results:

Australia 28 def England 20

Italy 32 def Wales 16

Italy have a good little squad going - will be interesting to see how they go...

World Cup Results:

Australia 28 def England 20

Italy 32 def Wales 16

Italy have a good little squad going - will be interesting to see how they go...

How did peranara get a run at this world cup hands down one of the worst refs going round and he proved it last night

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Wallabies lost again! 20-13 - They looked good in parts but again just totally dominated in the forwards - not sure what answers the Wallabies/coaching staff have atm.

There are alot of internationals this weekend but the main ones are -

Wallabies V Italy - Wallabies by 5
South Africa V Wales - South Africa by 12
New Zealand V France - New Zealand by 15

Huge news for Australian Rugby Union -

ARU to resurrect third-tier rugby comp

I wonder if they'll use existing clubs or make new ones. I thought they should play all the club comps and then top 3 from Sydney & Brisbane. Top 2 from act and one each from victoria and perth to make up the sides. Then supporter bases are already formed. The problem with the ARC was no one had any feelings toward the teams. I was involved in the ARC, it was fun but a long term project they should've stuck with. Not given up on after one season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk