• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Lol, very clever calendar that. :D

Who do you guys reckon is better between Hayne and Billy Slater? They're both TOTAL EXCITEMENT MACHINES in my book. Hard to pick between them.

BTW, off topic, just looked at the area around Shrek's avatar and saw he's a "Super Moderator".

What's the difference between a moderator and a "Super Moderator"? Is there any correlation with the difference between a model and a Supermodel?

Do Super Moderators have a sexy strut and more confidence than normal moderators? What's the story?

Haha ^
Anyone watching this Dragons / Roosters match? Good game!
Only watched first half then had to go out. Reasonable game, Roosters made too many errors.

Lol, very clever calendar that. :D

Who do you guys reckon is better between Hayne and Billy Slater? They're both TOTAL EXCITEMENT MACHINES in my book. Hard to pick between them.
Slater hands down

BTW, off topic, just looked at the area around Shrek's avatar and saw he's a "Super Moderator".

What's the difference between a moderator and a "Super Moderator"? Is there any correlation with the difference between a model and a Supermodel?

Do Super Moderators have a sexy strut and more confidence than normal moderators? What's the story?
Super Mods have more powers than normal Mods, like banning members asses, :D

Agree about Slater Shrek, though not hands down. Hayne is awesome and has more strength. But Slater is just totally dynamic, a real attacking weapon.

Hayne will be as good if not better than Slater one day because Hayne is a natural ball pl;ayer where Slater isn't.

I need to see Hayne perform on the big stage though like Slater has.

Haynes passing and ball playing are crisp and sharp and can also kick short, long or grubber. Slater's passing and ball playing skills leave a bit too be desired although he has improved since his early days but he still throws too many bad passes and does not possess a kicking game.

Skill. Slater can read the game well but lacks the abilkity to throw the magic ball or kick through the line, Hayne can do this brilliantly.
Slater has the gist of popping up through the holes or latching on to a pass or kick through. His sheer speed and tenacity helps too

Last edited:
Nice breakdown, I would have to agree (from watching Slater play) though I have not watched Hayne much. Hayne looks a bit more slick when he plays in comparison which is where the skill difference comes into it. Slater looks more like a (pardon the comparison Slater lovers) really fast little dog who just keeps going and seems to be able to follow what is going on and react really well to things.

When are the refs gonna lose the pink shirts? I hate them. It started a couple years back as some sort of breast cancer charity drive, but are they still raising money by doing this? It's a freakin eyesore!

Parramatta gone.
Newcastle gone.

Canberra will play the Broncos next week. That will almost decide the final position.
Go Canberra.

Due to the stupid Macintyre system The Warriors won't know if they are in or out. If they survive it makes tonight's game virtually useless because both teams will have to play again next week.

The AFL final's system is much better.

so a bit of a breakdown.....

tigers vs roosters
panthers vs raiders
dragons vs eagles

if 2 of the 3 teams in red win (which is against the odds)
then warriors will be out..

so chances are yes they will get another shot..