• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[MartialArts] Where and what martial arts training in Melbourne northern suburbs

G

graeme

Hi all,

I trainined in taekwondo for a few years (got to second dan black) before giving it away due to home commitments about 7 years ago. My renos are now done and my kids a little older and I'd like to get back into training, but in another MA (or even in boxing).

Not sure which discipline to go for. I competed a few times in TKD but more trained for the fitness and discipline than for competitions.

I'm in Coburg in northern suburbs of Melbourne and wondered if anyone on here could first recommend a discipline, and or a decent place in my area.

And I'm a crazy that prefers old school pain to polished slick training....

hi there
if u r interested in muay thai(thai boxing) then u got best trainer in coburg area....i use to train there my self...the trainer is thai himself and the gym is very casual..no strick rules..plenty of fighters.....

whether u wanna compete or u wanna train just for fitness , train will give equall time to every one...gym opens from 3 pm till 8pm....about boxing i m sure there r plenty of good boxing clubs in coburg but personally i prefer fightors factory in blackburn

i live in prahran but i have travelled till nunawaring for training, thomastown
let me know what u looking for and how far u willing to travel and i can provide u contact details of good trainers....i have trained with different trainers in melbourne...but if u wanna train thai boxing then sitytdong academy in coburg is best place to train