• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Strongman documentary

Kyle Aaron

This one is about Huge Girard and some of his friends from Quebec, but others can be found in the related links.

[YOUTUBE]iK1-e6Uvhco[/YOUTUBE]

What strikes me is what nice, humble guys they are. One is a police constable, another works in a nappy factory. Seeing a guy who can flip cars picking up his dog's sht is certainly eye-opening.

They are ordinary guys who do extraordinary things after years of hard work. Inspirational stuff. I haven't seen any similar documentaries about strongwomen, it'd be interesting.

It reinforces what I've said before, the arrogant cocky aggro guys you meet in the gym are the ones with ordinary lifts, the truly strong guys are humble, friendly and helpful. If you're a newbie in the gym, don't ask the buff cocky guy in skin-tight gear for help, find the quiet barrel-chested guy wearing a thick jumper or old t-shirt, sitting in the corner by himself resting between sets with enormous dumbells.