• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Mobile Style available on Ausbb

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Do you have a mobile device that is able to view webpages? Want to check Ausbb while you are out and about ? Ausbb now offers this , a cut down style so that you can view Ausbb - Australian Bodybuilding

A very cut back style with very low bandwidth usage which renders well on pretty much all small screen devices from old Nokias to new iPhones.

• DOES NOT SUPPORT SOCIAL GROUPS OR ALBUMS - FORUMS ONLY
  • Supports viewing/posting/replying in forums
  • Supports Private Messaging
  • Supports Tags (viewing, not adding)
  • Supports viewing and replying to messages in Social Groups
  • Supports Thread Prefixes
  • supports other stuff too
To chose the style down the bottom in the footer you will see a drop down menu with "default style being first" click on "defeault style' the style options will show and you shall see "mobile2" Mobile2 is the style to choose

There should be a way to change back!!

Silly unsuspecting me decided to try it out and couldn't get back to the regular format... oops...

In the end I just logged out and in again.

Damn, both of those work for me, for some reason your computer is remembering the setting. I suppose hitting refresh after clearing cookies isn't working??

I hope you work it out, cos I'd find it annoying to be stuck on that mode! It's fine for mobiles but not so great for computers :(

ah that would explain it. i will add the option back so that you can change it , sorry about that

Are you telling me to grrr at it?
Poo, that doesn't work either.

I hate this format.
Posted via Mobile Device

ok fixed up , on your mobile in the mobile style up in the top nav bar look for "pc mode" click that and you'll get the old style

i'm not liking the mobile view either. i can't change to PC view. When i click the link, it takes me to the same page / view!!!