• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Gauche

I recently asked Fadi a few questions in private and I'm just thinking everyone else might want to know his back ground and experience...
So Fadi, please enlighten us on who you are? Training? Where you started? Accomplishments? Diet? Job? Family? What ever you want to tell us... And what ever anyone else wants to ask?

I recently asked Fadi a few questions in private and I'm just thinking everyone else might want to know his back ground and experience...
So Fadi, please enlighten us on who you are? Are you single?

I fixed it for you mate, lifes too short to slow play it. :p

When does Fadi sleep? Seems like he's always posting on ausbb into the wee hours of the morning...

I believe he posted all his info in a thread a long time ago.

Fadi is actually a spirit guide weight lifter whom has lived

many lifetimes, paid his karmic debt and advance beyond the need to reincarnate.

He also does nightshift at seven eleven.

He also seems like a very nice gentleman.

Some say he is the Stig
Stig.jpg

Others say he is Superman...
All we know is, hes welcome here all the time :)

Fadi would have to be one of the most polite members in the forum here. He has uploaded a pic of himself in the members pics in the general topic. (awesome shoulders)

Who is Fadi?,...Someone that needs to be listened to..

As for accomplishments, training, food etc, I wouldnt look it up it will leave you feeling inadequate,..

or maybe his awsome will inspire you..

No, total geek talk is saying things like
"There's no place like 192.168.0.1"

I wonder if Fadi has seen this thread yet? I'm guessing he hasn't.