• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
My skinny vegan brother bench pressed 50kg for 5 reps, super slow on Friday. He's loving it and getting stronger every session. Doing the occam's protocol (adding 10% each session and super slow reps). Stoked for him. Not just his results, but his whole attitude has changed. Given up the smokes, making and eating proper breakfasts, lunch and dinners. Great to see

This morning a female client did her first 100kg deadlift, then I decided it was too light and got her to do 105kg.

This morning a female client did her first 100kg deadlift, then I decided it was too light and got her to do 105kg.
Great milestone.

Dude doing alternating bicep curls with so much momentum they were going above good head with a straight arm.

Some bloke doing pendlay rows form a rack about knee height, so reducing the ROM by about half. Another cat with a long sleeve RL Polo top, complete with popped collar, load up 30 kg on the DL platform, consider it for about 5 minutes then obviously thought better of it and walked off to do 20kg T-bar rows instead.

Hahaha love it when cats just stand there and stare at the bar on deadlift platforms. That weight ain't gonna move itself, fool. I'll be like hurry up bitch I'm waiting

Knock out bird doing a group PT circuit who must have caught me staring at her bolt ons (well they were half out of her top!), I said something like "Looks tough", she replied with "Now I've just got the breathe". If only my wit was a bit quicker, I could have come back with "Yeah I leave a lot of girls breathless" :(
I got to get some tips from [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] ; cos she followed me round the gym for a couple of exercises when she was done with the circuit. I just can't hit on women in the gym, makes me feel like a creep when in reality all I am is a dirty perve lol

Knock out bird doing a group PT circuit who must have caught me staring at her bolt ons (well they were half out of her top!), I said something like "Looks tough", she replied with "Now I've just got the breathe". If only my wit was a bit quicker, I could have come back with "Yeah I leave a lot of girls breathless" :(
I got to get some tips from [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] ; cos she followed me round the gym for a couple of exercises when she was done with the circuit. I just can't hit on women in the gym, makes me feel like a creep when in reality all I am is a dirty perve lol
Opportunity missed.

Shameful. But i understand. i would have faired no better. haha

I got to get some tips from @Grunta ; cos she followed me round the gym for a couple of exercises when she was done with the circuit. I just can't hit on women in the gym, makes me feel like a creep when in reality all I am is a dirty perve lol

Bro.....you should have sniffed it out at least, kept the conversation going, you know it's always up to the bloke to make the mood, keep it rolling, anything but the awkward silence, when that happens, 2 seconds later, she's walking off, clearly dissapointed and you're slapping yourself on the forehead saying dickhead! I should have at least said xxx.

bring up memories? Regretful moments? Reminiscing the time if you only said "I'm a retard" would have kept you at least in the game instead if watching her walk away?

Tell me you can't recall at least 3 instances that I just mentioned?

Get to that point and if you're not willing to go further, say adios, go home, get jiggy with the missus, have a wank or both, will sleep with a smile all night. Why?
Cos your ego got stroked! Ets why, and you liked it........a lot, ets why!

PS. Don't give a fuck what kunce think any more, is what it is.

Bro.....you should have sniffed it out at least, kept the conversation going, you know it's always up to the bloke to make the mood, keep it rolling, anything but the awkward silence, when that happens, 2 seconds later, she's walking off, clearly dissapointed and you're slapping yourself on the forehead saying dickhead! I should have at least said xxx.

bring up memories? Regretful moments? Reminiscing the time if you only said "I'm a retard" would have kept you at least in the game instead if watching her walk away?

Tell me you can't recall at least 3 instances that I just mentioned?

Get to that point and if you're not willing to go further, say adios, go home, get jiggy with the missus, have a wank or both, will sleep with a smile all night. Why?
Cos your ego got stroked! Ets why, and you liked it........a lot, ets why!

PS. Don't give a fuck what kunce think any more, is what it is.

You've got a point. I think the only type of stroking i'm after is of the ego. Ets always a good feeling

Got to love school holidays. The bro's come in yesterday "What we gonna train today mate? How about shoulders?" So they do a few reps of db presses then quickly follow up with db curls. Next set its curls first, then presses. See them again today, obviously chest day today. Doing cable flyes, then supersetting with cable curls. Can't wait for tomorrow. I think they got their training tips from [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] ;

Got to love school holidays. The bro's come in yesterday "What we gonna train today mate? How about shoulders?" So they do a few reps of db presses then quickly follow up with db curls. Next set its curls first, then presses. See them again today, obviously chest day today. Doing cable flyes, then supersetting with cable curls. Can't wait for tomorrow. I think they got their training tips from @Grunta ;

I help where I can.

I got to get some tips from @Grunta ; cos she followed me round the gym for a couple of exercises when she was done with the circuit. I just can't hit on women in the gym, makes me feel like a creep when in reality all I am is a dirty perve lol

i'd say more like coincidence, and your being a weirdo over-thinking
the likelyhood of a smokeshow cracking into you white_lie is zero to none...