• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
There's this kunce at my gym that's just like this. Rocks up occasionally, spends over twenty minutes loading up the leg press with about 800kg of weight (I've counted), spends half hour doing micro reps, then spends another twenty minutes unloading the machine. Everyone dreads it when hey see him coming because they know all the plates are about to disappear. it's a pain in the ass. Kunt loads up every possible spot on the machine, 4 plate pins, behind the platform etc. Always takes all the bumper plates before the black rubber coated ones too, prolly because it looks more awesome, despite the fact that you can fit more of the rubber coated plates on there, so forget trying to use them while he's about. I will say at least he puts them away after he's finished, and he provides everyone else with a good laugh in the process. Probably tells his mates he does sets of ten at 800. Kunce would get a better workout with 200kg on there and doing some full ROM reps.

yes, they are the greatest of gym idiots.

A chick with light gray super tight thights on, we couldn't stop staring at her perfect peach �� arse.
Fark she was a stunner.

A lot of hotties complain about all the "creeps" eyeing them up in the gym.

So. Thought I would suggest that guys turn up wearing what the chicks wear, and the chicks turn up wearing what guys wear. Problem solved. But of course, then they wouldn't get oggled at so much which would not do well for the old female ego.

7379fbffa03c4966b547ca536c7031d9--denim-shorts-high-waisted-shorts.jpg

I went to Brissy's south bank the other weekend for a day in the sunshine and there were some dragon boats racing there with teams swapping in and out. I swear all the guys were hipsters and sporting tights more girly than the girls.

Was fucking sick.

The phaggottting of the western male population is an actual thing.

So, who wants men to be small, feminine, submissive, emasculated and overly concerned about appearance?

Signed up just so I could post this. Saw a guy in the gym for the first time today , he set up one of the cable machines for like a tricep pushdown position with the rope, he then took a step back and proceeded to try and do like some kind of jumping spinning fly kick of the rope , had about 8 attempts, then he went and sat on a bench and took selfies for the next half n hour

Signed up just so I could post this. Saw a guy in the gym for the first time today , he set up one of the cable machines for like a tricep pushdown position with the rope, he then took a step back and proceeded to try and do like some kind of jumping spinning fly kick of the rope , had about 8 attempts, then he went and sat on a bench and took selfies for the next half n hour

And then what did you do?

There's this kunce at my gym that's just like this. Rocks up occasionally, spends over twenty minutes loading up the leg press with about 800kg of weight (I've counted), spends half hour doing micro reps, then spends another twenty minutes unloading the machine.
Okay, I was with you until you claimed the guy unloads the leg press. Nobody who loads the leg press over 200kg has ever unloaded it himself.

Didn't know where to post this so I thought in here.

Gold Coast again. Doing my usual outdoor workout (checking hair, few poses etc).

Dude rocks up on a Bike (sunglasses on). Does a few Chin Ups. Then goes to the Dip Bars. Does Dip into L-Sit into a Hand Stand, all on the Dips Bars and as one movement.

When you think about it, it's a full body workout:

Legs: Cycling.
Abs: L-Sit
Back including Spinal Erectors: Chins and Handstand.
Chest, Delts and Tris: Dip
Bi's: Chins.

I said full body, I didn't say good full body. For the nitpicking kunce! :p

Kunt was gone in 10 minutes. Didn't even take his Sunnies off.

Last edited:
Didn't know where to post this so I thought in here.

Gold Coast again. Doing my usual outdoor workout (checking hair, few poses etc).

Dude rocks up on a Bike (sunglasses on). Does a few Chin Ups. Then goes to the Dip Bars. Does Dip into L-Sit into a Hand Stand, all on the Dips Bars and as one movement.

When you think about it, it's a full body workout:

Legs: Cycling.
Abs: L-Sit
Back including Spinal Erectors: Chins and Handstand.
Chest, Delts and Tris: Dip
Bi's: Chins.

I said full body, I didn't say good full body. For the nitpicking kunce! :p

Kunt was gone in 10 minutes. Didn't even take his Sunnies off.

Sounds pretty good. I wonder how many times a day he does that? haha

True. Summer newbie coming up with good energy more but they are doing lot of mistakes while workout. The form has to be good to make it look great shape.