• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

TrentZor

Well i spotted a summer newbie today. he (chubby) wore shorts/singlet/headband and wristband.

Proceeded to do Dumbell bicep curls (why am i not surprised) with 5kgs on each side and started grunting like it he was giving birth.

Did 6 reps dumped the dumbells with a loud bang from shoulder length and then got up and wiped his face with the wristband. :rolleyes:

you know that funny feeling u have when a female is staring at you?

Yeah did some chins today with 20kg weight attached and started repping but from the corner of my right eye i could see a face staring LOL.. So what i did wasjust quickly truned my head at the end of the set and stared at her :D

She went red and turned away.. funny shit that

While i was working on my power cleans...a 'fit' girl, who does cardio religiously...ie she's at the gym as often as i am (almost every day), forever doing some form of cardio...a beautiful phsyique....stood clearly within my feild of vision, did a few sets of curls...then stretched her glutes right in front of me. It was awesome. No complaints from me. The gym was empty except for us

This guy at my gym asked me to spot his leg press. He had 250kg on it and was only going down half way (soft) for a set of 10 reps. I had to ask him how to spot it coz I didn't know you need spotting for this. There are mechanisms in place to stop the weights dropping on you if you reach failure, and there's bugger all the spotter can do to push 250kg off you from that angle.

Anyway, that's the gayest thing I've seen - a guy looking like he's getting pounded hard missionary style, and psyching himself up constantly for the next rep while breathing heavily.

Not to mention that it's a dumb & waste of time exercise.

While i was working on my power cleans...a 'fit' girl, who does cardio religiously...ie she's at the gym as often as i am (almost every day), forever doing some form of cardio...a beautiful phsyique....stood clearly within my feild of vision, did a few sets of curls...then stretched her glutes right in front of me. It was awesome. No complaints from me. The gym was empty except for us

yeah if thats not obviuos i dont know what is mate.
I mean i can understand if it was a 3x3m gym and u had to stack in front of each other but when they just stand in front of you while the gym is empty doing say bent over tricep extensions.. then /jizz

yeah if thats not obviuos i dont know what is mate.
I mean i can understand if it was a 3x3m gym and u had to stack in front of each other but when they just stand in front of you while the gym is empty doing say bent over tricep extensions.. then /jizz

it really was a great moment. I've had a lot of great moments for me in that gym. When i squatted 125kg. Where i learnt the snatch. When i bench pressed 90kg & where a totally hot girl streetched her glutes right in front of me, wearing short shorts & a singlet

where a totally hot girl streetched her glutes right in front of me, wearing short shorts & a singlet

Theres a blonde personal trainer whom just wears a sports bra and the tightest knee length black pants ive seen. She bent over once and her purple thong (a harcore t-string) popped out. The whole gym stopped training. I quickly went to the toilet to stop the erection.

lol i could go on and on with the shit ive seen that kind of stuff over the years

I train at home, but have spent plenty of time in gyms. Worst effort i saw was a guy doing the full grunt and groan thing doing miltary press. Seated. 30Kg. In a goddam SMITH MACHINE. This guy was making the same sounds that i make on reps 15 to 20 of brething squats. Was wearing a pretty impressive Tapout muscle shirt though. Covered his 55kg nicely.

I saw some guy lieing on a bench spotting his mate who was doing some kind of bent row with bad form..

A fellow gym rat told me today that the new guy at our gym was on the TV show the contender.

Pradeep

This guy... in short, I hate him. he's one of the smallest guys in the gym and he lifts bugger all but still feels the need to scan the room after each set to see who's looking at him, and he's got some 35YO side kick handing him a towel constantly... I think the side kick was more annoying. He could better spend his time washing my car perhaps.

I finished at 12 today,had a leisurely lunch and spent the arvo in the gym.
Maybe I should do more Friday arvo workouts because there were 7 very, very hot chicks there today (dang I love J birds!) out of about 12 in total.:)

I dropped a massive fart today whilst training..boy it stunk like rotten eggs. Pity I couldn't share it with anyone.