• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
On Saturday late morning (about 11 am) while i was sleeping i got woken up by this gorgeous blonde chick at the door asking where the photo studio was. After directing her to the gym i get a message a few hours later from my housemate/photographer that she quite liked what she saw.

So i was like

ops.meme_.nba_-1024x768.jpg

On Saturday late morning (about 11 am) while i was sleeping i got woken up by this gorgeous blonde chick at the door asking where the photo studio was. After directing her to the gym i get a message a few hours later from my housemate/photographer that she quite liked what she saw.

So i was like

ops.meme_.nba_-1024x768.jpg

Did you answer the door half asleep with your slug hanging out?

Changed gyms when I moved, this one near home have been doing renos but all the new equipment is rocking up now...
Chit even counts your reps for you...Timer resets when you start and stop your set so you can monitor rest times and TUT which is pretty cool

b86c0bbb0505c421535c22c2345222fe.jpg

Changed gyms when I moved, this one near home have been doing renos but all the new equipment is rocking up now...
Chit even counts your reps for you...Timer resets when you start and stop your set so you can monitor rest times and TUT which is pretty cool

b86c0bbb0505c421535c22c2345222fe.jpg
The traditionalists won't like that one little bit... No sir-ee....

I just changed my gym's leaderboard to add a column: percentage of world record.

I hope it doesn't depress them too much.

What's this new "trend" of kunce putting collars on plate loaded machines like Hammer Strength? I'm yet to see a plate fall off a machine unless it's overloaded but kunce are putting them on with 1 or 2 plates on. Kunce for real or what?

They think it makes them look badass.

"I got so much weight on dis beeatch dat I gotta put on a collar to stop it fallin' orf. Old skool bro. Now stan' back while I rep out on tricep pushdowns."

Bitchuz be like, "Oooooooh! Ovary cramps!!!"
Bros be like, "Intense!!! Fully zyzz!!!"