• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I've learnt awhile back that you can only have 2 plates + a 10kg hanging off one end before the bar starts to seesaw in your general direction. :)

Saw this absolute legend, dude must have jumped into the hot tub time machine in 1984 and woke up in 2014 or been doing time since then, either way, has not been into clothing store since the 80s.
He wore, these Velcro strap runners, stripped, green, white and red baggy gym pants the only BBers ever wore, the loose type with the elastic on the ankles and wide elastic around the waist, a golds gym singlet, the type that that shoulder straps come all the way down and the singlet starts below the nipples (not a good look for a bloke) and the back is 1" wide, tucked well into his pants.
He finished off with a really cool :rolleyes: black bum bag, worn in front and sporting the best mullet I have seen since the era ended 30 years ago. Picture Dermot Breton, early 80s, with a perm. :eek:

He was a classic, no idea where he found that whole outfit, but he didn't 1/2 arse anything, was the full 80s package. :D

I did also see a guy doimg lunges that looked more like a nazi goose step.

Probably have to be from the uk, but this is the funniest thing in british tv history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

Well Eric Idle IS the funniest person to ever have lived IMO :) So seems fitting.

Went this morning and this chick was in front of me with a hot pink lycra top and shiny black lycra shorts, she was working a cross trainer right in front of me. She wasn't the skinniest chick there (thank god) so her ass was damn fine.

I think it kept winking at me too..

Well Eric Idle IS the funniest person to ever have lived IMO :) So seems fitting.

Went this morning and this chick was in front of me with a hot pink lycra top and shiny black lycra shorts, she was working a cross trainer right in front of me. She wasn't the skinniest chick there (thank god) so her ass was damn fine.

I think it kept winking at me too..

Who? Thats john cleese

Watched someone do an hour of nothing but bicep curls, so many variations, so much hip thrust to lift them up. Barbell, Dumb Bell, ezy bar curls, cable pulls.

Saw this absolute legend, dude must have jumped into the hot tub time machine in 1984 and woke up in 2014 or been doing time since then, either way, has not been into clothing store since the 80s.
He wore, these Velcro strap runners, stripped, green, white and red baggy gym pants the only BBers ever wore, the loose type with the elastic on the ankles and wide elastic around the waist, a golds gym singlet, the type that that shoulder straps come all the way down and the singlet starts below the nipples (not a good look for a bloke) and the back is 1" wide, tucked well into his pants.
He finished off with a really cool :rolleyes: black bum bag, worn in front and sporting the best mullet I have seen since the era ended 30 years ago. Picture Dermot Breton, early 80s, with a perm. :eek:

He was a classic, no idea where he found that whole outfit, but he didn't 1/2 arse anything, was the full 80s package. :D

My hero! Sounds like a legend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This old ethnic dude was at the gym yesterday arvo. White singlet tucked into grey shorts. All his exercises were half and quarter reps of fuck all weight and he trained the whole time with his sunnies on. Looked like a dead set pedophile creep on the prowl.

This old ethnic dude was at the gym yesterday arvo. White singlet tucked into grey shorts. All his exercises were half and quarter reps of fuck all weight and he trained the whole time with his sunnies on. Looked like a dead set pedophile creep on the prowl.

which gym is this? I have a similar guy who trains in sunnies as well, older guy, even on the treadmill when he's running he has the sunnies on lol.

Saw a guy trying to do ab wheel roll outs but looked more like he was kicking it old school and doing the caterpillar

Went yesterday and saw a guy obviously on the juice, had legs thinner than my wrists :s

"In squats i trust" is my new mantra.

Guy comes in and does every mobility exercise, foam rolling etc that you can think of and then proceeds to do half squats.

I saw 2 of the 6 or so girls I like at the gym this morning.

It's good to see an attractive female and watch her workout, one of the best natural Test boosters around.