• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Saw this rather huge monster sitting on the bench press backwards and proceeded to pick up the Olympic bar from the rack with 20 kilos plate at each end and do seated military press.
Fricking impressive doing multiple sets of 60 kilos press.

How many reps are we talking here? Lots of guys here that press more than that. I can OHP 60 for a few and I only weigh 75 lol

Saw this rather huge monster sitting on the bench press backwards and proceeded to pick up the Olympic bar from the rack with 20 kilos plate at each end and do seated military press.
Fricking impressive doing multiple sets of 60 kilos press.

Are we talking 60 including the bar or 60 on the bar?

Saw some faitly LOL worthy chit today training down in wollongong. Some backwards ****s eh.

Ive never seen such an enormous arm workout...6? Or so variations of db curls. All reps cheat style.

3 inch ROM leg presses.
3 inch ROM overhead presses.
Neither heavy enough.

Bros talking about how huge they wanna get....while displaying thier amazing tricep strength with 5kg db tricep extensions. Hey fellas...why not use some compounds and errr.....eat something.

Saw a very impressive sheila lifting more than almost everyone with a full ROM. Looked pro...nice.

Saw one guy with massive guns and giant chest....with very little back development and no legs........???????

Saw a very little woman box squatting 100kg. Not quite full ROM but impressive nonetheless. Cute too.

Saw a dude the other day who would periodically get his shaker, pull out a tub of amino caps out of his bag and empty a few caps into some water and drink it. He did this three times that I could see. Heavy intra workout protocol. The amount of BCAAs in a capsule is only about half a gram.

There are a lot of substances sold in capsule form that really don't need to be. People are lazy.

I'm pretty sure it has to do with the classification of supplements in Australia. When in powder form, they're classified as therapeutic and the regulations aren't as strict. Where capsules fall under medication or something similar and has much tighter regulation. It's weird, as going the capsules would be more expensive and a hassle.

I'm pretty sure it has to do with the classification of supplements in Australia. When in powder form, they're classified as therapeutic and the regulations aren't as strict. Where capsules fall under medication or something similar and has much tighter regulation. It's weird, as going the capsules would be more expensive and a hassle.

Ah, well I mean the way you can buy BCAAs in powder form yet some people choose to buy them in caps.
Each to their own I suppose.

you serious? bcaa powder taste sooooooo bad, so so bad!!!

i saw a dude next to me on the leg press, 1 plate a side, 1 leg at a time, but pushes it up, "lets it fly up and freefall back down while he switches legs", starts to catch it but it hits the bumper, then repeats. omg, fail.