• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
65 year old Co worker: were you talking to that guy about meal frequency?
Me: yeah, he said he was feeling hungry all the time. So I suggested having three bigger meals rather than trying to have six small meals..provided he get the same totals he will get the same result.
Co worker: you can't tell him that! He'll slow his metabolism and get fat.
Me: no he won't.
Co worker: he will, don't you know all the pro bodybuilders eat 10 times a day to fire up the metabolism. They even wake up at night twice to eat.
Me: pmsl rolf pointing my finger! No they don't!
Co worker: you haven't been around long enough to know what ur talking about.
Me: speachless and infuriated.

Moral of the story, I guess you can't teach arrogant old pricks New tricks.

Many bodybuilders do but that isn't the point. Why should normal people eat like a bodybuilder. Bodybuilders also jab a heap of test, gh, insulin and what every other shit. Should average joe trying to lose weight do that as well.

What bodybuilders do has very little relevance to the rest of us.

Just saw a picture on the facebook 'Gym Meme' page of crossfitters doing weighted pullups with assistance bands. :confused:

Posted this in another thread as well.

Yeah thats not just in crossfit mate. Some pt's implement stupid shit like that.
Akin to bosu ball skwats. A sheila I work with does those with her trainer. Wtf.

Tim.

65 year old Co worker: were you talking to that guy about meal frequency?
Me: yeah, he said he was feeling hungry all the time. So I suggested having three bigger meals rather than trying to have six small meals..provided he get the same totals he will get the same result.
Co worker: you can't tell him that! He'll slow his metabolism and get fat.
Me: no he won't.
Co worker: he will, don't you know all the pro bodybuilders eat 10 times a day to fire up the metabolism. They even wake up at night twice to eat.
Me: pmsl rolf pointing my finger! No they don't!
Co worker: you haven't been around long enough to know what ur talking about.
Me: speachless and infuriated.

Moral of the story, I guess you can't teach arrogant old pricks New tricks.

U where pretty insensitive towads his feelings...

Young kid asked for advice on how to do squats properly as its his first week in the gym, lead him away from the smith machine over to the power rack, direct to rippetoe vids on youtube.

There is hope for the human race.

Young kid asked for advice on how to do squats properly as its his first week in the gym, lead him away from the smith machine over to the power rack, direct to rippetoe vids on youtube.

There is hope for the human race.

U deserve a knight hood sir!

Many bodybuilders do but that isn't the point. Why should normal people eat like a bodybuilder. Bodybuilders also jab a heap of test, gh, insulin and what every other shit. Should average joe trying to lose weight do that as well.

What bodybuilders do has very little relevance to the rest of us.

Fully agree...

Interestingly I doubt anyone has studied meal timing when using slin....

I can see how the use off slin and meal timing would possibly make meal timing relevant...

I dont care im re igniting this photo its one of the all time greats its got me fucked to ever see this in a gym
muhaja3u.jpg
ty4adu8u.jpg

Yes thats father and son, i win

Thankyou for reigniting those pics, they are just fuckin hilarious....

Beats me, all I saw today was a gym doing bench using lifting straps........