• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
They think it makes them look badass.

"I got so much weight on dis beeatch dat I gotta put on a collar to stop it fallin' orf. Old skool bro. Now stan' back while I rep out on tricep pushdowns."

Bitchuz be like, "Oooooooh! Ovary cramps!!!"
Bros be like, "Intense!!! Fully zyzz!!!"
Except for the first sentence, this post made me suicidal/homicidal. Ah, commercial gyms...

Changed gyms when I moved, this one near home have been doing renos but all the new equipment is rocking up now...
Chit even counts your reps for you...Timer resets when you start and stop your set so you can monitor rest times and TUT which is pretty cool

b86c0bbb0505c421535c22c2345222fe.jpg

I am pretty confident counting my own reps:p

There's this kunce at my gym that's just like this. Rocks up occasionally, spends over twenty minutes loading up the leg press with about 800kg of weight (I've counted), spends half hour doing micro reps, then spends another twenty minutes unloading the machine. Everyone dreads it when hey see him coming because they know all the plates are about to disappear. it's a pain in the ass. Kunt loads up every possible spot on the machine, 4 plate pins, behind the platform etc. Always takes all the bumper plates before the black rubber coated ones too, prolly because it looks more awesome, despite the fact that you can fit more of the rubber coated plates on there, so forget trying to use them while he's about. I will say at least he puts them away after he's finished, and he provides everyone else with a good laugh in the process. Probably tells his mates he does sets of ten at 800. Kunce would get a better workout with 200kg on there and doing some full ROM reps.

I thought the rubberised plates were bumper plates?
No...Bumpers are the ones that are all the same diameter, so the 5kg is the same as the 20kg. Solid with no handles/grips. Tough kunce always take the bumpers first because it looks like they're moving more weight from the other side of the gym. Makes no sense to me why kunce put 5 or 10kg bumpers on an ezy bar and curl it when there's perfectly good rubber plates right there

There's this kunce at my gym that's just like this. Rocks up occasionally, spends over twenty minutes loading up the leg press with about 800kg of weight (I've counted), spends half hour doing micro reps, then spends another twenty minutes unloading the machine.
A leg presser unloaded the machine? Now we know you're making this up.

Fucken last night i was playing one of my online games, all of a sudden i lost connection.

The router in the gym's lost power. So i go down to the gym, look at the router, yep it's lost power.

Some fucken blonde chick is charging her fucken phone on the power point. So i walk up, unplug the charger, plug the router back in and turn to her to say 'don't unplug that.' She says "Oh yeah that was me, sorry my bad."

So back i go upstairs to my game, shooting skrublords left and right.

Then i lost connection again.

Again, the router is out of power.

Fucken.

Get my shoes on, go downstairs into the gym, there's old mate Personal Trainer on his fucken phone in the same fucken power point.

Remove his charger, let it drop to the floor, plug the router back in, turn to him and say "Don't ever unplug this."

"Oh yeah sorry about that, that's the router isn't it? my bad."

Yes you are fucken bad ya fucken fucknuckle.

What's this new "trend" of kunce putting collars on plate loaded machines like Hammer Strength? I'm yet to see a plate fall off a machine unless it's overloaded but kunce are putting them on with 1 or 2 plates on. Kunce for real or what?
Ok, I retract my previous statement. Seen some kunce throw a plate off the lat pulldown today. Had one plate on there and collars on the inside of the plates. Fuck knows how quick and nasty his reps were to fling a plate off the end though

Went to my gym last night, lined up to do some SLDL's. Then a chick set up in front of me to do some good mornings in her tights. Hello.