• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
[MENTION=7082]jzpowahz[/MENTION];

my bad I didnt count the weights but it looked stacked probably around 110kg. She was grunting and slamming ground, weight belt and pumped she was a monster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw by far hottest fitness chick in gym ive ever seen. If you looked around gym could see all the guys inbetween sets trying to use 9 different mirrors to get a look at her overhead pressing. guy about 4 benches away doing incline flys with head turned 90degress just staring at her wtf.

wearing those tights and cut top so you could see her body she is no doubt a model or competes in some sort of female physique.

Last edited:
Saw the regular guy who comes in wearing his compression shorts and singlet with NO running shorts over the top again!!!!

Anyway saw the bar loaded with 120kg, thinking this will good to watch, and he doesn't disappoint, proceeds to 1/4 squat the shit outta that 140kg, hahaha, then moves to bench loads it with 80kg and 1/4 reps the shit outta that, moves to the DBs which are obviously too heavy for lat raises and uses that much body language to to half reps it looks like he was dry rootng the air....

Was great entertainment.....

Saw a very short female powerlifter doing squats this morning. My PT who knows her said she weights 43kgs and yet she's squatting 80kgs all with good form. Embarrassing when I can't even squat my own body weight!

Well height is not a problem to me it was her race.

giphy.gif

Saw a chick 'exercising' on the street. Head to toe in Lana Jane gear, complete with waistband with 3 water bottles attached, casually walking along while chatting on the phone. Clearly there are idiots who think they're going to die of thirst walking around the block.