• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Na, haha i was being dramatic, but I can feel the eyes on me, when i'm deadlifting and powercleaning!

yes i train @ a fitness club!

i also train at a fitness gym now.... and it never ceases to amaze me the people looking at me when i squat and deadlift...like im doing something wrong or foreign. i even had one guy say to me while deadlifting "like thats gonna do anything".... i told him to just go back to his peck deck!!

Lol! Just trying to imagine a gaggle of gaping gym-goers watching you like you've just invented fire.... do they say anything to you or each other?

I'd be gaping ... I'm just visualising an Olympic bar with a whole me hanging off each end plus another plate being deadlifted!

I saw myself at the new gym in front of not one power cage, but TWO! And no one was using them and I got to choose one! Then I had to work and stop admiring the damn thing :D.

I saw two bros, one spotting another doing DB Lat Raises with either 10kg or 12.5kg DBs in front of the mirror. I now call them the Titanic Duo.

Half way through their set, a guy dressed solely in compression tights jumped out from behind the mirror and sang "My heart wiiiiiill go on and on and on and on and on and ooooooooon!"

True story.

Also saw a ridiculously cute PT with a really hot bod training a newbie guy. How the hell do you learn anything with a girl like that teaching you? She was showing him DB press on flat bench. I'd be sporting a tent through out the whole exercise! :p

so i had to get my camera phone out today and post a guy who was doing the leg press..

He had just finsihed grunting through a set of bent over rows with 15kgs dumbells and went to the leg press and loaded 12 plates on..

Lets play whats wrong with his form (no prizes for guessing the answer!!)

legpress2-1.jpg

legpress2inch2250straight.jpg

Last edited:
WTF is going on with his knee angles? The left one in particular is making my eyes water :(.

Then again, I was busted singing along to Lady Gaga because I thought I was alone, so what do I know?

so i had to get my camera phone out today and post a guy who was doing the leg press..

He had just finsihed grunting through a set of bent over rows with 15kgs dumbells and went to the leg press and loaded 12 plates on..

Lets play whats wrong with his form (no prizes for guessing the answer!!)

legpress2-1.jpg

legpress2inch2250straight.jpg

If i saw you taking pics of me (or anyone for that matter) I would inform the management.

I saw someone I shut out of my life and thought I'd never see because he said he lifted weights elsewhere. Didn't mention he did martial arts though at the new gym. I don't like looking over my shoulder, knowing a ghost from the past might be nearby.

I saw another 5kg on my squat for 3 x 8 reps -- hoo ahh, and that's why I'm there, sad memories or not.

I was in my cage setting up the bar and saw two men walk up to the opposite corner where the big, neglected dumbbells lay. They wrangled with getting some monster weights off the rack for a couple of minutes and I wondered what on earth was going on, and then both ripped three perfect sets of Romanian deadlifts with 150-pound dumbbells.

I stared, gaped and declared I was not worthy :eek:.

Though typically benching 60 or 70kg, the spotters are doing most of the work. They occasionally try for a 1rep max, where the bar drops like a stone onto the guys chest then the 3 spotting mates, veins bulging, help him lift the bar back up. High fives among the group promptly follow.

Man, l pissed myself laughing, i see this far to often at my gym.

BTW, l'm new here, my name is Scott, but l'll save the official introduction for another thread, l don't want this one to go off topic.

Cheers.

I was discreetly eye raping this chick doing tricep extensions, she kinda looked like my GF so I was making visual comparisons as I did my chin ups.

She gave me this 1/2 dirty look, so I just went about my business, I went and loaded up the cable machine for some seated rows and she comes over and starts conversation asking heaps of questions about my body / training.

She should be cloned, hot AND forward.

I was discreetly eye raping this chick doing tricep extensions, she kinda looked like my GF so I was making visual comparisons as I did my chin ups.

She gave me this 1/2 dirty look, so I just went about my business, I went and loaded up the cable machine for some seated rows and she comes over and starts conversation asking heaps of questions about my body / training.

She should be cloned, hot AND forward.

Morgan you need to be put in a paddock and put up for stud, I am pretty sure this is not the first story of you being hit on at gym.!!!

Now was there any follow through....?

YES I am geleous, lol..I just get young guys asking me what that exercise is for, and how do I get stronger lol....

there is no law against taking photos of anyone in public..
public yes , but a gym is private property There's a difference between public property, private property and publicly accessible private property (such as shopping malls, etc)

there was a case just in the last few days where a guy was charged with taking pics it was termed as "recording in breach of privacy"
Download Menu

Morgan you need to be put in a paddock and put up for stud, I am pretty sure this is not the first story of you being hit on at gym.!!!

Now was there any follow through....?

YES I am geleous, lol..I just get young guys asking me what that exercise is for, and how do I get stronger lol....
No follow through, I'm happily taken. Although with all the old fat women at my community gym, it's a breath of fresh air seeing such a lovely specimen from time to time.

No follow through, I'm happily taken. Although with all the old fat women at my community gym, it's a breath of fresh air seeing such a lovely specimen from time to time.

Thats for sure, At last check, there were maybe 5 hot chicks at my gym