• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Also saw a guy grab a fixed barbell, carry it over to the power cage and begin doing awful OHP in front of it. Joys of commercial gyms lol.
Just as bad are the dickheads who take a fixed barbell off the rack and proceed to do their exercise right in front of it and block everyone else from getting to them.
I'm always doing retarded stuff at home like setting up the wrong weight, stubbing my toes on my bench, cutting myself on the poorly shielded fan, hitting my head on the bar while I'm picking up weights to load on it... It's like the three stooges but there's only one of me.
Most of these issues are due to the lack of space.

Saw this really hot chick training last light, obviously training and solarium are her favourite passtimes, well till the nazis take remove all sunbeds out of Vic at end of 2015 anyway, but her back was covered with this masive tatoo, WHY?, WHY? I ask, why would someone this hot ink themselves so much?
Turned me off, than looked at her arse and it turned me back on, than at her back and off, arse ON, back OFF, On, Off, thought I was bipolar for a while.

isn't that a thing with some of the crossfitters? Despite the fact that unless you're in an actual high altitude environment, wearing a respirator does nothing for lung capacity?

Saw this really hot chick training last light, obviously training and solarium are her favourite passtimes, well till the nazis take remove all sunbeds out of Vic at end of 2015 anyway, but her back was covered with this masive tatoo, WHY?, WHY? I ask, why would someone this hot ink themselves so much?
Turned me off, than looked at her arse and it turned me back on, than at her back and off, arse ON, back OFF, On, Off, thought I was bipolar for a while.

Gold :)

I see this one chick at my gym regularly and i see her checking me out... or maybe i am just thinking it... dunno. She has a blonde pony tail and glasses though, and a great back side.

Saw a guy so hot I actually let out an audible sigh while trying to sneakily watch him lifting. It wasn't fair, I couldn't concentrate with him there, then he took his hoodie off and I lost the plot completely.

There was also this guy wandering around doing lots of stretches then he'd stop and do some calf raises then wander some more then do some pull-ups and muscle ups then more wandering. He was there the whole time I was just wandering and aimlessly doing weird things.

Sent from my iPhone

Saw a guy so hot I actually let out an audible sigh while trying to sneakily watch him lifting. It wasn't fair, I couldn't concentrate with him there, then he took his hoodie off and I lost the plot completely.
Sent from my iPhone

You can't be saying this shit to blokes, it's like, offensive, yeah, we're ofended, is what we are.
I'll be forced to report this to the the moderators and even the mastebators, should it occur again.

Nope. I lack the confidence to do that so I just stared awkwardly instead. I honestly have no idea how to approach guys, I'm socially inept.

Grunta if I saw a hot chick I'd react in a similar fashion but so far I haven't seen anything perve worthy at my gym, unless you like treadmill barbies who have perfect hair and don't mess their makeup up while they "workout"

Sent from my iPhone

I feel sorry for the treadmill barbies, thinking they're getting a great workout pacing on the machine at Level 1, and then aimlessly going from machine to machine doing 7 rep max on the lowest possible level. With awkward form because of their bony, fragile arms. 'Yes I wanna tone up and lose weight', says the 35kg skeleton to her 'PT' as I barely try to stifle a laugh whilst trying to perv at the same time.

I've seen the female PT here showing them things like lunges and leg raises but when they're using 500g weights and end up back on the treadmill or not returning at all it's kinda pointless. I still can't believe we even have 500g weights here!
The wanderer is here again today, he's starting to make me feel uneasy, does more watching and wandering than anything :/
No eye candy today tho, so disappointed :(

Sent from my iPhone

Looked in the mirror this morning and found a couple of developing pec muscles. Yes they were mine. I was happy :D

After gymming this morning i went for a coffee at a local shop, came out and this woman passed me, she had jeans on... she must have been acutely anorexic, she has no ass, her legs were so thin she was walking with a limp and she had at least 6" of thigh gap :( Never seen Anorexia before it shocked me

Last edited:
ASHE - Aboriginal sports Health and education
every so often they do class sessions in the gym about becoming a personal instructor or just general gym usage
most of them are no hopers that are only there because the elders talked them into it , well that is the impression i get as they didn't seem too interested but then again they were only kids about 14-16

anyway they were in their today a group of 5-6 , all eager to show each other how strong they are , so one kid puts the pin on the weight all the way up to the max not exactly how sure how much it was , but i do know that when he couldn't pull anymore it catapulted him across a few feet , it was a great site if only the wall had've been a foot or two closer and the kid would've face planted it

Gold :)

I see this one chick at my gym regularly and i see her checking me out... or maybe i am just thinking it... dunno. She has a blonde pony tail and glasses though, and a great back side.

Did you have a crack mate?
Just remember, he who hesitates, mastebates. :D
If you want, I can share my gym sleaze on approach, it has copyright protection, but you're welcome to it, has reasonable history of success.