• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Embarresed one of the "pt's" at the gym. Failed on the last rep of a 120kg squat, asked him to grab the othet end and help me lft it back to the pegs, kunce could barely move it.. Had to strip it all down lol.

Whats with all these ******s doing chin ups like a fucking chimpanzee? If you cant do a chin fuck off

Embarresed one of the "pt's" at the gym. Failed on the last rep of a 120kg squat, asked him to grab the othet end and help me lft it back to the pegs, kunce could barely move it.. Had to strip it all down lol.

Whats with all these ******s doing chin ups like a fucking chimpanzee? If you cant do a chin fuck off

Were you doing 20 reppers? :'(

de8uneze.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

It's the in thing to say that you go to the gym.

I copped a hiding from my gym owner yesterday
He accussed me of breaking the mirror, leaving weights on the floor and then threatened me with a $200 fine and cancelation of my membership.
I'm one of the only people that actually puts his weights away and uses a towel, the rage was slowly building inside me and I wanted to knock his block off but I withstood my impulses.

It's the in thing to say that you go to the gym.

I copped a hiding from my gym owner yesterday
He accussed me of breaking the mirror, leaving weights on the floor and then threatened me with a $200 fine and cancelation of my membership.
I'm one of the only people that actually puts his weights away and uses a towel, the rage was slowly building inside me and I wanted to knock his block off but I withstood my impulses.
I hope you set him straight instead of just coping it.......

oh I did, the whole gym was watching.
after all the time I've been going there and all the business I've brought him, he tries to intimidate me and make a scapegoat....FUCK!!!!

safe to say I'm looking for a new gym, or might even start a home gym.