• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
This was not what I saw at the gym, but at my local cafe.
Seated behind reflective glass, all the bro's walking past from the local plus fitness discretly flexing into the glass and they walked by checking their reflection...... I don't miss this now I no longer workout at FF......and the boys at PTC surely do so behind closed doors in the dunnys.....

Seated behind reflective glass, all the bro's walking past from the local plus fitness discretly flexing into the glass and they walked by checking their reflection...... I don't miss this now I no longer workout at FF......and the boys at PTC surely do so behind closed doors in the dunnys.....

I had a housemate I called peewee. He asked me why, I said cos your short, your fascinated by glass & mirrors. Lol

True, he could not hold a conversation if he saw his reflection.

i much prefer the car window,
look wide as door that way.. and a midget

not at the gym but on my way to gym...

Today i saw an 9/10 chick riding a skateboard down the street in stockings witha super short skirt on, which was kinda hot.

OH and yesterday on the way to gym i saw a midget riding a BMX, this bought the lulz

Two massive guys at the gym having a loud conversation about how talented some of the performers on Australia's got talent..

Made me laugh

The lead singer of a famous Aussie band trained at my gym. Short dude, tough stickers from asshole to earlobe... well, he was the Monica seles of the gym, even doing 10kg dumbell curls, he'd be loudly grunting away. When he put the weights down, he'd let out huge sigh.

Always use to crack me up.

Rose Tattoo hahaha :confused:

One of the most determined chicks I've seen in a while. A single mum who is a PT and BB. Six weeks out from a comp, 10%bf aiming for around 5% all the while working full time and being a mum. Kind of makes you sit back and re-asses your crappy excuses for not working out harder.

One of the most determined chicks I've seen in a while. A single mum who is a PT and BB. Six weeks out from a comp, 10%bf aiming for around 5% all the while working full time and being a mum. Kind of makes you sit back and re-asses your crappy excuses for not working out harder.

5% in 6 weeks sounds ambitious? Good on her anyways.

Imo attendance is half the battle. Some people lose by not turning up.

im not sure about this.
20% to female is about 12% to a male. Thats lean.
5% i dont this is plausible in a female. she prob be in ICU if thats the case.

"excerpt wiki" Essential body fat is necessary to maintain life and reproductive functions. The percentage of essential body fat for women is greater than that for men, due to the demands of childbearing and other hormonal functions. The percentage of essential fat is 3%–5% in men, and 10-16% in women

Then again in BB the pro's used to say they carried 2% bf at comps in magazines. Not sure how they did that for a whole day.

Last edited:
More knee bends last night from the same guy. Possibly even higher than last time.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTuZIkbx91Q]He's at it again. - YouTube[/ame]

im not sure about this.
20% to female is about 12% to a male. Thats lean.
5% i dont this is plausible in a female. she prob be in ICU if thats the case.

"excerpt wiki" Essential body fat is necessary to maintain life and reproductive functions. The percentage of essential body fat for women is greater than that for men, due to the demands of childbearing and other hormonal functions. The percentage of essential fat is 3%–5% in men, and 10-16% in women
maybe she's not worried about her reproductive functions atm, and she might have some hormonal "help" anyway? :)

More knee bends last night from the same guy. Possibly even higher than

I must talk to people like this guy all the time they give you a blank look and say what you only squat 150kg I did 180 the other day. I swear they believe their breaking paralell in their mind.