• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
you might be on to something there gary!!! my missus is always complaining that i spend too much time out the back romm lifting...if she was lifting with me there would be no complaints right......

so whilst setting up the power rack a little cute chick in lycra shorts catches my eye and she gives me a sly look, i start doing squats, she decided to do bent over rows right infront of me ass up, nearly died doing squats from going red in the face.

There is this guy who always comes into the gym, loads machines onto full and then looks like he is having sex with them, all he does is move every mahcine about 1inch backwards and forwards while looking at the roof.

Thats it

It is the weirdest ****ing thing i have ever seen...

And he sort of looks like mix master mike

so whilst setting up the power rack a little cute chick in lycra shorts catches my eye and she gives me a sly look, i start doing squats, she decided to do bent over rows right infront of me ass up, nearly died doing squats from going red in the face.

One of them made me snap my back.. i was coming down on the squat and one of em decides to walk next to the rack and pick up a weight i looked over from corner of the eye and was on the floor. :rolleyes: couldnt walk for 2 days lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a lady (a bit NQR) that comes in every so often, she does all her sets on the machines, but when releasing without fail she literally drops the weight stack and lets it slams, so all i hear for an hour is bang bang bang bang from the weight stack as she moves around the gym floor.

Do the instructors say anything? Nope of course not, they are subcontractors and could not car less.

Not sure if this counts but i bought more supplements from the gym & the lady at the shop was SMOOOKING hot. So hot i had to post it.

Her face & body looked like it was hand sculpted by Jesus himself :) hahaha

alright all us Perth boys are going to go buy some supplements from this lady whose body is hand-sculpted from Jesus himself! Give us a time and location.

lol jk

but seiously.

Guy doing upright rows with 2.5kg's on each end, on the lifting platform then did a set and threw the weight down as if it was 100kg...what the f u ck

Saw a new squat rack and rubber flooring when i rocked up to gym today. Fair stoked, now i wont be fearful of deopping that last rep on wooden floor! Hahaha
Posted via Mobile Device

some brunette who kept asking to work in with me 4 times today.. she was hot but after awhile it got annoying.. i knew her game but didnt have the time to entertain..

had a stressful day at work and only wanted to get the workout over and head home.. :rolleyes:

She looks like she just recently joined too hahaha

I'm loading up one of the bars last night just popped a 20KG on, left my towell and other gear behind searching for more plates, 5 seconds later some new D$#k head takes it straight off leaving me nothing!!!

Ah well went walkies and had my plates

Yesterday I went to the gym with a mate. I overheard this conversation:

Bro 1: He eats nothing but fish - not even chicken. He's ****ing huge mate.
Bro 2: Yeah and heaps of spinach. That shit is really good for you.
Bro 3: Oi my mum makes an awesome spinach pie. You should come over soon I'll hook you up with some bro.

I'm not exaggerating at all.

my gym is full of comedy...
saw a guy smashing down 120kg dead lifts like it was an asteroid hitting earth..
bouncing deadlifts like its a basketball..
see constant 1inch ROM squats with bitch pad on bar..
loading up 100kgs on bench and going down 2cm with the spotter saying "comon broooo"
A guy doing 80kg front squats with his knees wobbling everywhere as if he was standing on a bosu ball (he was not)

my gym is full of comedy...
saw a guy smashing down 120kg dead lifts like it was an asteroid hitting earth..
bouncing deadlifts like its a basketball..
see constant 1inch ROM squats with bitch pad on bar..
loading up 100kgs on bench and going down 2cm with the spotter saying "comon broooo"
A guy doing 80kg front squats with his knees wobbling everywhere as if he was standing on a bosu ball (he was not)

same reason i go to the gym instead of train at home.. its entertaining to observe the habits of people and laugh on the inside.. makes my day after a days work