• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I saw a young guy who by he look of him was fairly new doing squats on he smith machine. He was getting down so low that his bum was nearly touching his ankles... I was genuinely worried for the kid but did not say anything because there was very little weight on the bar. It reminded me of how quickly things an turn bad if you use incorrect form.

I saw a young guy who by he look of him was fairly new doing squats on he smith machine. He was getting down so low that his bum was nearly touching his ankles... I was genuinely worried for the kid but did not say anything because there was very little weight on the bar. It reminded me of how quickly things an turn bad if you use incorrect form.

Squatting ATG isn't a bad thing is it?

Using the smith is.

What's wrong with that? unless he had horrible form...

Saw this bloke that was a personal trainer, training 2 woman that were a little on the chubby side (not much) he had them doing lunges with like 5 kilo dumbells and he said this is a great exercise for toning and strengthening the quads and hamstrings. I thought to myself -is this real life ??

Haha sounds about right.
I met a bloke not a month ago at a freinds bbq...what followed was possibly the most annoying conversation of my life.

-Importance of protein shakes(he was in favour, said they were of most importance-talked about the window etc, lol)-i tried to counter by trying to talk about my macros being more than met through foods but he wouldnt have that
-squats were bad for your knees.
-kb's didnt do alot(but had never used one)
I told him about my training to which he offered much advice...lol.

Just seemed a bit brainwashed. Was a big fan of mens health.

-Importance of protein shakes(he was in favour, said they were of most importance-talked about the window etc, lol)-i tried to counter by trying to talk about my macros being more than met through foods but he wouldnt have that
-squats were bad for your knees.
-kb's didnt do alot(but had never used one)
I told him about my training to which he offered much advice...lol.

Just seemed a bit brainwashed. Was a big fan of mens health.

Face palm!!!!!

Had the same last week...

I saw this pocket rocket chick she always gets on the treadmill next to me

She's new at the gym

She plays with her hair all the friggin time

Is she horny 24/7 or what does this mean?

I saw this pocket rocket chick she always gets on the treadmill next to me

She's new at the gym

She plays with her hair all the friggin time

Is she horny 24/7 or what does this mean?

Your cawk in and around her mouth, then in and around her angus. Gogetsome!