• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Today a hot girl with perfect legs came up to me between my sets of squats to compliment me on my fitness. My response was a simple: "Well, I try," followed by a prompt return to the barbell.

My penis has been bertstaring at me ever since.

I saw the girl I'm interested in walk in with her brother and some other dude who I presume is her boyfriend.

I was a bit cut, but it made for a good workout.

Not in a gym, but in the same vein. Last night saw a bloke doing what i guess was zumba...or something.
As i approach my building i can see into his lounge room(not looking but its right in front if your face on approah).
The fuck.

Guy on the elliptical machine. Nothing unusual. Holding pink dumbbells out at different angles twisting them and curling them and pressing them etc. :eek:

Today a hot girl with perfect legs came up to me between my sets of squats to compliment me on my fitness. My response was a simple: "Well, I try," followed by a prompt return to the barbell.

It's damn hard to workout properly with half a mongrel, especially in shorts............:eek:

I went to SNAP fitness this afternoon with a friend, to check out the facilities again. Squat rack arrives in 2 weeks apparently.

But I couldn't take my eyes off the man running on the treadmill. He had a headband on (aka Pat Cash circa 1980's) and a hot pink Hello Kitty t-shirt on that was stuck to his body with perspiration. This guy looked normal enough, skinny-fat I guess, quite good looking, but he was running with his eyes closed, shaking his head from side to side, humming through the pain...the gym Manager looked at me nervously and said "Yeah, that's Lloyd, he runs on the treadmill for 2 hours everyday, at a minimum"

My eyes widened in surprise.
"Does Lloyd lift"? was my response.

Gym Manager looked uncomfortable "We don't let Lloyd near the weights"

lololol

I went to SNAP fitness this afternoon with a friend, to check out the facilities again. Squat rack arrives in 2 weeks apparently.

But I couldn't take my eyes off the man running on the treadmill. He had a headband on (aka Pat Cash circa 1980's) and a hot pink Hello Kitty t-shirt on that was stuck to his body with perspiration. This guy looked normal enough, skinny-fat I guess, quite good looking, but he was running with his eyes closed, shaking his head from side to side, humming through the pain...the gym Manager looked at me nervously and said "Yeah, that's Lloyd, he runs on the treadmill for 2 hours everyday, at a minimum"

lololol

fkn lol :D

lololol

Ha Ha good one!! The SNAP at Holland Park where I go has a power/squat rack.

Rarely have a issue getting hold of it. I don't think a lot of the young guys have seen a lot of people squat.

Saw someone lean on the bar in it though to one arm dumbbell curl. Suggested he could probably use the preacher bench for that. He didn't know he could as this was how his instructor had shown him to do it.

.... l dont think you deserve to make a pillow fort with that attitude...

We've recently got a new power rack/crossfit type station that doesnt have any mirrors in front of it but does have mirrors to the side of it.

Some guy was doing chinups and turning his head at the top of every single rep to get a good look at himself in the mirror. Also witnessed some guy doing the same on the seated row.

Chuckled.

I enquired about the anytime fitness across the road from my work, I was being shown around by the assistant who knows nothing of my gym history. Spent so much time showing me the little cable machines and mirrors in the girls change rooms, the cardio machines then left out the weights room. She was so bedazzled when i asked to see the power racks and what the hell you're supposed to do when all 4 oly bars are in use. Her reply -" just do your cardio first", she then proceeded to recite cardio workout plans of 45mins plus cardio routines with minimal weights at the end of the days routine.
Holy crap I couldn't get away!

I enquired about the anytime fitness across the road from my work, I was being shown around by the assistant who knows nothing of my gym history. Spent so much time showing me the little cable machines and mirrors in the girls change rooms, the cardio machines then left out the weights room. She was so bedazzled when i asked to see the power racks and what the hell you're supposed to do when all 4 oly bars are in use. Her reply -" just do your cardio first", she then proceeded to recite cardio workout plans of 45mins plus cardio routines with minimal weights at the end of the days routine.
Holy crap I couldn't get away!
Maybe making you run away so fast is some bizarre part of their cardio plan?

The hotchick I like at the gym started using the pec deck next to me this morning, I was supersetting my chest workout with my raging boner.

Haha james...

Deep you should have told her to "forget the cardio room, show me the heavy objects".

I went to a jetts gym for a bit when i started out...the guys there were actually pretty good lol. Mostly leaned towards strength training and boxing.
Guess they just wanted to start their own gym, anyway they could.