• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help needed!

Thanks Haz, you were the one who gave me the link to Cassandra's blog in the first place!

I'll email Cassandra but in the meantime I'll start out slow and steady......

Katie, I'd just like to offer you a brotherly advice if you wish to take it. Cassandra may be great at what she does but Katie is not Cassandra and in fact every woman is an individual when it comes to pregnancy. So please do listen to Cassandra and hear what she has to say, but more so please please please do listen to Katie much more than anyone else and never feel guilty by comparing yourself now to the way you were before you fell pregnant (and most certainly never compare yourself with another female); this is not the time to play wonder woman Sister.

PS: You’ll have plenty of time to get back into whatever shape you’d want to be in after you have a safe delivery (God Willing). My advice would be for you to never stop walking (the three of you) during the remainder of your term.

Fadi.

i agree with Fadi, you need to keep walking, i remember with my sister that she would walk everyday and if she didn't she would fill up with fluid and just be generall unwell.

Good luck with everything and listen to your body's needs.

Congratulations Katie, how exciting!!
youve got many sleepless nights ahead of u

do u know if its a boy or girl yet??