• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
My main hobby is my modified car, which I drive to work every day.
Other hobbies are:

• Relaxing while building scale models of planes and tanks. I've been doing this since I was a kid. It taught me patience and attention to detail.
  • Astronomy (you may have guessed that from my forum name).
  • Anything to do with quantum mechanics, and theoretical physics like M*theory, string theory, etc. The world of the miniscule is so strange, and there is so much to explore, which is why I love it!

My main hobby is my modified car, which I drive to work every day.
Other hobbies are:

• Relaxing while building scale models of planes and tanks. I've been doing this since I was a kid. It taught me patience and attention to detail.
  • Astronomy (you may have guessed that from my forum name).
  • Anything to do with quantum mechanics, and theoretical physics like M*theory, string theory, etc. The world of the miniscule is so strange, and there is so much to explore, which is why I love it!

Hey man, you've come to the right place... although I'm not sure what an Enceladus is exactly but @Chochillimango is into astronomy also :p

I prefer the G*theory personally though...

Hi Test*E.

Enceladus is one of Saturn's moons. It's possible that it supports simple life forms. Enceladus has an ice covered surface hiding a liquid interior. Due to it's close proximity to Saturn, the gravitational forces cause a flexing affect which generates internal heat. Where there is water and heat, there is possibility of, at minimum, microbial life.
I chose Enceladus as a tag because Saturn was the first planet I saw through a telescope decades ago. It was awe*inspiring and put my existence into perspective.

Last edited:
Everyone's a comedian :D
I was wondering how long it would take for the Uranus reference to appear. For that comment, I banish you to a steam room with two bikini models.

drawing/designing shoes, cooking, playing Facebook app games, collecting and experimenting food recipes, arts & crafts

Use to row surf boats for the local surf club back in tassie.. also use to host a LAN party. Fun days!

But since i moved to mackay i have yet to find a new hobby, i dunno what i want to do.. i had a weird idea of making pairs of jeans for myself, would also love to get into some joinery and welding but i am renting a house and will be moving soon :/

I'm more of a musician guy. Well actually for me it's the opposite. I'm really a musician and body building is just my other hobby. :) I first held a guitar when I was 12 and since then I couldn't let a day pass without playing it.

I'm also into sports like football and basketball and a bit of swimming. :D