• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Boxing] anyone watchn the fight tomorrow?

dorraj

hey guys just seeing if any1 goin to watch the fight tomorrow between mundine and medley though i heard mundine called it off not 100% sure..
and anyone watch the contender on fox8? who you think is going to win garth "from the hood" wood or kariz kauirtiz??

I missed it, but when is Mundine gonna fight someone worthwhile?
God I hate that bloke.

yea id have to agree with you on that one not a big fan off mundine seems like he picks and chooses his opposition.Well garth wood won the contender so now its him versing mundine another easy fight for mundine

yeah and he keeps ruling that weightclass and dropping down weightclasses were most boxers go up in weight like green had to loose kilos just to fight mundine before which is unhealthy , and just incase you didnt know carl webb got his a s s handed to him haha talked it up then got beaten

Sucked in to Carl Webb, can't stand that guy either.

I would love to see Danny Green fight Mundine again but probably won't happen now.

Still can't believe Danny lost to Mundine.

Still can't believe Danny lost to Mundine.

I couldn't either.

Danny was trying to get the knock out punch while Mundine just kept feeding him jabs.

He does have a big mouth, but he also has the record to back it up.

ye thats true but did u know green had to drop quite abit of kilos to verse mundine that time id love to see mundine fight green at the weight green is now be a totally different story. ppl say mundine wouldnt make it in amercia anyways due to his boring style of boxing (jap go back jap go back)

boring style of boxing (jap go back jap go back)

Very boring to watch, smart way to fight.

Same as Lyoto Machida in MMA - one of the most boring fighters to watch, often gets booed, but he is undefeated in what most think is the most competitive class - light heavyweight.

yea thats right .in a way you have to respect mundine hes the actual (boxer)takes you to the 12th round most times and wins by points . id rather see him go up in weight classes to atleast test himself before he retires or just can find an opponent with the quality he has.mind you i dont really like the guy but i dont know the guy so i cant really judge him

I couldn't either.

Danny was trying to get the knock out punch while Mundine just kept feeding him jabs.

He does have a big mouth, but he also has the record to back it up.
well his record is only against mediocre opposition except Danny...
Why Danny, Why???

yeah thats true looks like danny got his eyes on some americans .so shrek and blbarclay whose your faviourite boxers past-time and present?

Everyone says Ali.

Sure, his movement skills were insane and he also could take a punch.

I am a Tyson fan. The speed of Ali with the power of Foreman.

Shame about his personal life. How someone could declare bankruptcy after earning $300m+ in their career is beyond me.

yea haha the good life.
i watched the tyson movie doco thing it says he turned bad after his first trainer an old amercian guy died forgot his name and thats when don king took over and screwed his life moneywise.
im a big fan off lennox lewis his reach and knock out power is crazy and theres also rocky marciano the hardnut . 49 wins 0 loss 43 by k.o thats crazy

yea i dont think anyone will beat that record.

i wanted the pacquaio v mayweather fight to go ahead, man watch them train on youtube on the pads. lightning skinny machines