• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Juiced or Not?

Juiced or Not

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
I have a in-law taking powder form enhancers, dont know exactly what it is he said it costs $800 or some such and you take only a pinch of it a day.

I wouldnt touch the stuff.

It's all light-hearted to me, I dont get fussed over much but I call it like I see it and his body looks the same as all the bodybuilders on covers of older magazines, I believe there is a distinct difference to a body on the juice or "not" ,but I suppose people could argue there isnt either as it is probably so common now that people dont want to go pointing fingers.

I would be jealous if I wanted to be huge but that isnt even my short or long term goal at the moment, and I certainly dont want to have to 'jiggle' my leg to see the definition. That was just weird(is it even normal to do that?) It reminds me of arnold jiggling his arms in pumping iron. Not that I have anything against doing that.. Flexing usually does the same though.

Last edited:
Not quite sure myself. Couldn't handle Markos' humour? Actually, just re-read the post and it was Josh's humour.

Wonder if he will post the video as stated.

Oops. I wasn't directing that at anyone in particular.

So true Ceff.

I admire his condition also, very impressive.

This thread has achieved exactly what I wanted it to - discussion. 6 pages, 51 posts and one lost member later, we have a result -

The majority believe he is using, 17 voters or 68%. 8 voters, 32%, said no.

So, who voted no? PTC, NPR, Ghosty, who else?

The fact that the no voters are in some way connected with PTC is a compliment to you Markos.

i voted no. not from an educated point of view but my brother has an almost opposite body shape to me (at 18 i was a bean pole) - he wouldn't have been far from that at 18 when he was still playing rugby so i figured it was more than possible.

i reckon!! some ppl on here are just huge bitches! grow some balls

Strength training/bodybuilding/general fitness are all individual pursuits. We all have our tried and tested ways and take our training seriously which is why we dont like it when they are questioned by these faceless people typing away on an internet forum. I cant see what was said that was so bad by either Markos or Josh to make Oli want to quit the forum. Things much worse have been said by other members to each other in the past.

ohk im a personal trainer and have a certif in sports nutrition and ive been actve all my life wth sports and my dad was a bdybuilder in hes time so thats my bckground and ive been training weigths for 5years str8 nw. k to all you ignorant and jealous guys out there this guy can be clean ,any 18yo can look that way if you train consistantly and diet rigth for jus at least 3years and i can grantee anyone thyl look like this .. its all about the diet guys. 70%diet 30% training ask any real bodybuilder or power lifter thyl all say the same thng if not thy got no idea how the body wrks. so dont hate , appreciate...

Make up your mind. In another post you said it was 60/40, now it's 70/30; which is it?

Fadi.

Back to the poll

He's on heaps...... He cant pose for sh!t.

He has not earned his muscles the hard way.

You can always pick em. They are like guys in borrowed gorilla costumes. All the big juniors have that look.

Not a hope in hell of having that level of leanness and size at the same time without drugs. Tell tale quads etc. Let alone at that age.

Yet another reason not to compete if you are drug free.

These ( so called ) drug free guys are just the ones who can't make it in the hard core IFBB etc.

I have no problem with the choices people make..... but I do detest liars.

" Don't p!ss down my back and tell me it's raining "

Anyone who thinks he kid is drug free wasn't around in the 1980's.

He is a typical big dopey juniors division newbie. Too big too soon and no idea what to do with it.

Last edited:
Here's an idea.

Eat 6 perfect meals a day, use supplements perfectly, train like a mad-man 4-5 times a week, do not drink any alcohol, get plenty of sleep each night, have 1 cheat meal per week.

Do that for an entire year, no slip ups, no excuses.

Imagine if you did that for 2,3,4,5 years.

If you dont get people claiming you're on juice you're doing it wrong.

\
I believe he isnt juiced now, I assumed he was because i trian properly eat properly dont drink do drugs slepp ect and i have a terrible body..

I have biggest quads in my gym of guys that are natural but upper body lacks... Now if my hormones where what they should be i only wonder how big i would actually be.

So i changedmy mind i dont think he is juiced.

genuinely keen to see this vid now you back.

I really have no interest in going to the trouble of getting it from my brother because now I can deadlift 210 for 3 at a lighter weight.

I'm working towards 220 once my exams finish, I'll go to a local gym which has eleiko plates and get a mate to film it then.